Rosen/Cardinals 2018 analysis

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
We have no choice but to hope, be it Josh or Kyler at the reins :)

Whats wrong with you JG? Don`t you know Kyler doesn`t need a supporting cast ..he is so damned great and freaking wonderful he will lead the Cards to the promised all by himself with his "transcendent" talent and awe-inspiring elusiveness .Those other guys just get in his way.:biglaugh:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Whats wrong with you JG? Don`t you know Kyler doesn`t need a supporting cast ..he is so damned great and freaking wonderful he will lead the Cards to the promised all by himself with his "transcendent" talent and awe-inspiring elusiveness .Those other guys just get in his way.:biglaugh:

I remember reading the Bible and how Kyler told me to be humble and not cast the first stone (unless it's Rosen or the staff at Texas A&M), and do naught all the drills or get a second reading of thy height or your progression of routes or runnith the forty and how he who will be drafted first will be last seasons from now... when critiquing be like the lilies of the field fore does not the father take care of them no matter what they say and whose name is on the Heisman giveth back to him lol

Last edited:

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
On one hand, I kind of want us to keep Rosen just to see the upcoming infuriating posts from his critics even though I like Kyler more. Would be hilarious.
That's just evil...and strange lol. But, I'm definitely pro Murray so I'll be a little butthurt if I won't get to see that small fella running around back there. Just for the fact we have never had one before and would bring a new wrinkle as a fan.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
I remember reading the Bible and how Kyler told me to be humble and not cast the first stone (unless it's Rosen or the staff at Texas A&M), and do naught all the drills or get a second reading of thy height or your progression of routes or runnith the forty and how he who will be drafted first will be last seasons from now... when critiquing be like the lilies of the field fore does not the father take care of them no matter what they say and whose name is on the Heisman giveth back to him lol
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

OP
OP
Skipper1111

Skipper1111

Rookie
Reaction score
I see Josh Rosen as a young Payton Manning, very similar.
For Rosen to be successful we need a better protecting Oline, creative play calling and receivers that come back to the ball and/or get open ;)

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
My eyeballs do.

He doesnt want the narrative to paint him as a running QB. Refreshing.

What you call refreshing has been done before I believe by a few QBs who wanted to promote their passing ability without focusing on their running ability but it seems all the QBs who are not known runners still seem to run at the combine... so I call it being evasive in an attempt to control perception and all the scouts want is a measure of that speed since the combine is not about perception but actual measurements

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
What you call refreshing has been done before I believe by a few QBs who wanted to promote their passing ability without focusing on their running ability but it seems all the QBs who are not known runners still seem to run at the combine... so I call it being evasive in an attempt to control perception and all the scouts want is a measure of that speed since the combine is not about perception but actual measurements

Game film is the real indicator.

Remember Leland McElroy? That dude did not run a 4.3 on the field

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Not with 4.3 speed, no.

But he can leap a Bobby Wagner in a single bound.

It's going to be so much fun watching Murray torment the Ram, 49er, and Seahawk defenses.

It's not just his straight-line speed, but also the way he can juke guys. His ability to change direction is sick. I remember watching him in space versus college LBs and safeties, and laughing and thinking "that's just not fair". It was truly video game-ish.

Some say Murray won't be effective with his legs at the next level. That NFL defenses will be too fast.

But Wilson can turn the corner vs. NFL LBs, and he ran a 4.55. Imagine what Murray can do with his 4.4 speed?

You guys are going to love it. Murray will really surprise some of you by just how badly he'll beat NFL D-line man and LBs in the open field. How fast he'll be able to turn the corner. How quickly he'll get through the second level. You're all in for a treat.

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
It's going to be so much fun watching Murray torment the Ram, 49er, and Seahawk defenses.

It's not just his straight-line speed, but also the way he can juke guys. His ability to change direction is sick. I remember watching him in space versus college LBs and safeties, and laughing and thinking "that's just not fair". It was truly video game-ish.

Some say Murray won't be effective with his legs at the next level. That NFL defenses will be too fast.

But Wilson can turn the corner vs. NFL LBs, and he ran a 4.55. Imagine what Murray can do with his 4.4 speed?

You guys are going to love it. Murray will really surprise some of you by just how badly he'll beat NFL D-line man and LBs in the open field. How fast he'll be able to turn the corner. How quickly he gets through the second level. You're all in for a treat.

And here I get criticize mentioning his ability to scramble but do not deny him being a pocket passer and then all you can do is get all excited talking about him running haha... but honestly, I do not know how it's going to be fair tackling him, since the rules are going to make it a task getting him down without a penalty lol

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kyle Odegard‏ @Kyle_Odegard 12m12 minutes ago
Is Kingsbury worried about Rosen's confidence? "Have you been around Josh? I don’t think he needs help with the confidence factor... And that’s what you love about him. He’s got very thick skin. All of this kind of falls off his back and he’s ready to go prove what he can do."

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson