Speculation: Rosen to the Chargers?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Something for the Murray Stans to naw on.

Allbright has been very accurate this offseason so far. Then again, he did say that the Raiders were targeting Murray and the Redskins were targeting Rosen, so that all of this FWIW.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I doubt it the Chargers just gave Tyrod Taylor a pretty decent 2 yr contract to be backup.

Doubt they give up picks up to bring in Rosen as a 3rd stringer.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score

Allbright has been very accurate this offseason so far. Then again, he did say that the Raiders were targeting Murray and the Redskins were targeting Rosen, so that all of this FWIW.
I really hope they stick with Rosen myself way too many other needs on this team to gamble on yet another QB just way too many unless he was like Luck or Peyton Manning of which absolutely No One is suggesting Murray is

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score

Why is he tweeting himself?

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Too many dynamics to really understand his true value imo.. but I think they will take what they can get with draft picks. Obvious..I know . But I think the ship has sailed on saving face with Rosen. Keim ruined that when he threw out the non vote of confidence at his combine presser. Just what a young QB wants to hear .lol jmo

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Try and view it from an unbiased perspective. Would you give up a first round pick for Rosen based on what you saw last year?

If someone is too shortsighted to see and understand the situation Rosen was stuck in last season then that person is too stupid to be in charge of a paper route much less be a GM in the NFL.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If someone is too shortsighted to see and understand the situation Rosen was stuck in last season then that person is too stupid to be in charge of a paper route much less be a GM in the NFL.
That's the thing. I don't see many opinions on here about Rosen not acknowledging his horendous situation he was thrust into. I think pro Murray people,like myself, just believe he is a better prospect of the two. I believe Rosen can be a talented dude with the right system. Just not in the same way as a Murray could be in kingsburys

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
The pressure of draft day always changes things. However, as it stands now the people I trust are telling me the best offer is coming from New England. It’s their second plus a swap of their early third for the Cards’ first pick in round 4.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
That's the thing. I don't see many opinions on here about Rosen not acknowledging his horendous situation he was thrust into. I think pro Murray people,like myself, just believe he is a better prospect of the two. I believe Rosen can be a talented dude with the right system. Just not in the same way as a Murray could be in kingsburys

We disagree.No problem.My thinking is that Cards already have a talented 1st Rd QB who now has experience and survived one of the biggest cluster****
seasons in quite a while.With a real Coaching and better supporting cast why can't he raise his game?I would rather have a potential defensive star and keep Rosen instead of taking a big risk on Murray.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We disagree.No problem.My thinking is that Cards already have a talented 1st Rd QB who now has experience and survived one of the biggest cluster****
seasons in quite a while.With a real Coaching and better supporting cast why can't he raise his game?I would rather have a potential defensive star and keep Rosen instead of taking a big risk on Murray.
I hear ya man. At the end of the day, we are all die hard fans and just want to see some fun on the field with corresponding wins! :)

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
The pressure of draft day always changes things. However, as it stands now the people I trust are telling me the best offer is coming from New England. It’s their second plus a swap of their early third for the Cards’ first pick in round 4.

And that (if right) is just the initial offer from a top franchise, which should give some the actual worth of Rosen at this point... and sure the hell is not Skelton or Lindley value

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Well, then, we should trade the number 1 pick to ourselves for Josh Rosen, and then pick Bosa. I wonder what other picks we will give ourselves to trade for Rosen?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson