Cardinals signing DT Darius Philon

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Solid Signing!
Our house is divided Chargers/Cards. One is we were Chargers fans before AZ had a team. Two, I was born in SD. Three, we lived in Yuma, which is halfway between Phoenix and SD. So I am very sad Philon left SD. Very Very happy he signed with AZ. This guy has a lot left in the tank. I think this hurts SD. Very much helps AZ!! :)

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Chargers will miss him big time....he's gotta matter that doesn't stop. He's out to wreck stuff up ...O lineman won't like seeing him.

Kai

Veteran
Reaction score
I don’t think he has enough length for the NT position

Kai

Veteran
Reaction score
Length again, man he is not a left tackle on the OL... stop it already
I have to be nit picky because about no one else in this forum is & mind your own business and don’t tell me what I can and can’t post

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I have to be nit picky because about no one else in this forum is & mind your own business and don’t tell me what I can and can’t post

Good Lord, you joined this month and think you are smart because that is what you comment implies in relation to others. I can confidently say I am a idiot compared to some posters here and the only reason they have not sent you to hell in hand basket right now is because they are not posting during this dead time and they are already content with their observations until the actual draft... or your nitpicking is so 'what the hell is he talking about this for and why' is not worth their effort

Last edited:

Kai

Veteran
Reaction score
Me joining less than two weeks is irrelevant. I joined to forum to express my opinion with other Cardinals fans. I might convince some people, I not. I don’t care if I do! If you don’t like my nit picking, you should stop looking at my posts, it’s not hard. You’re literally the only one giving me a hard time on this forum, really says a lot about your character doesn’t it? Im trying to be nice, I’m trying not to cuss. As a warning, stay the HELL away from my posts and d
on’
t talk to me or else I’ll report you and roast you, I know your “not scared or whatever” at my “threats”so just do everyone a favor and shut up

/jetstream-green

Last edited:

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Me joining less than two weeks is irrelevant. I joined to forum to express my opinion with other Cardinals fans. I might convince some people, I not. I don’t care if I do! If you don’t like my nit picking, you should stop looking at my posts, it’s not hard. You’re literally the only one giving me a hard time on this forum, really says a lot about your character doesn’t it? Im trying to be nice, I’m trying not to cuss. As a warning, stay the HELL away from my posts and d
on’
t talk to me or else I’ll report you and roast you, I know your “not scared or whatever” at my “threats”so just do everyone a favor and shut up

/jetstream-green
Chill out Rookie.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
on’

/jetstream-green

"I''ll report you and roast you" lol