Nitpicking Nick Bosa

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m trying to figure out how this makes sense.

How would this happened? 2 QB system like it’s college?

Let the two quarterbacks compete and see who wins the starting position. Once the Cardinals are assured they have their quarterback, they can look for a trade preferably after the season.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Let the two quarterbacks compete and see who wins the starting position. Once the Cardinals are assured they have their quarterback, they can look for a trade preferably after the season.

You must be registered for see images attach

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
,Who says his ceiling is capped? Who`s to say with his talent and work ethic he can`t get even better?
athleticism is going to make Murray make better reads,get passing lanes ,handle pressure in the NFL?Murray will be facing pressure from the best in the world every week chasing him and Coaches scheming to counter his "all_world legendary transcendent Greaqtest college QBOAT" skills.Asfor his aqccuracy..he won`t be throwing against BIG12 defenses will he?It is a risk that is not worth taking by drafting Murray for those reasons and the fact that we have no real idea how Rosen will do in a better situation.
Watching you become unhinged leading up to the potential draft of Murray is the single most entertaining part of ASFN right now.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
He has flashed in limited snaps.
He has incredible work ethic.
Great technique
Very good strength
Nonstop motor
Relentless.
Very good run defender
Fairly athletic .
Those factors play in making him my choice.As for the underwear Olympics
He performed there instead of waiting for ProDay(where Murray refused to run probably because of weight Gain).
Speculation.....projection.....isn't that true for every prospect.
Family.....that means Bosa has actual family with real knowledge and experience to refer to.
yes he has flaws as do All the potential picks....Pretending any of the draft picks are perfect or "transcendent" is speculation .
The funny thing is you could say a lot of the above for Murray.

Flashed for an entire season of full snaps
Incredible work ethic
Great technique
Great game speed
Doesn’t give up
Relentless
Very good running QB
Super athletic for his position
Didn’t run 40 - that’s it, that’s all you can say in regards to underwear olympics

See how easy it is?

You’re driving yourself to madness with the obsessive kyler hate.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Watching you become unhinged leading up to the potential draft of Murray is the single most entertaining part of ASFN right now.

Glad you are enjoying my speaking my opinion.Unhinged….hardly...…. .Watching you pretending to be the:lmao: smartest guy in the room is entertaining to me.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score

Incredible work ethic
Great technique
Great game speed
Doesn’t give up
Relentless
Very good running QB
Didn’t run 40 - that’s it, that’s all you can say in regards to underwear olympics

See how easy it is?

Incredible work ethic
Great technique
Great game speed
Doesn’t give up
Relentless
Very good running QB

See how easy it is?

I certainly don`t hate Kyler Murray . Your words not mine.I hate the taking of a unneeded risk by taking Kyler Murray.As I stated many times before why I prefer to go the safer route IMO.That's not hate..thats not taking a unnecessary risk when there are other options on the table.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You legit didn’t give a reason as to how that’s going to happen. Which was the point of the question.

I haven't been promoted to head coach but I will give you my ideas.

I'd probably start by giving both quarterbacks equal repetitions. Let them split time in the preseason. See who excels even if it carries over to the regular season.

Whoever prevails may be the starting quarterback for 15 seasons.

College teams often go through finding a starting quarterback every few seasons. It can be done.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Boss seems like safely hitting a double. Upside is much bigger with Williams who could be a complete wrecking ball in the middle and Murray who could just create weekly nightmares for opposing DCs.

The more I think about it, the more I lean against Bosa and to either one of Williams/Murray simply because of their home-run potential. With KK we're in all or nothing territory, IMO.
Great summation of my thoughts. All or Nothing. No risk it, No biscuit.

This is ridiculous. I have no idea how you can be a fan of a team where you are willing to watch them be basement tier all the effing time. We have always been in the basement. This is one of the worst franchises in professional sports history. I'm sorry, I don't want to turn to my friends and family and explain "if everything goes exactly right" for the millionth time. Why can we not build a sustainably winning franchise? Why do I have to accept five years of hopelessness followed by one playoff year?

Build a sustainable, safe, football culture that wins year in and year out. Stop aiming for "home-run potential" or "no risk it, no biscuit."

Let me go to the games on Sunday, think we've got a chance to win, and have fun.

EDIT: Show me where the winning teams in this league "risk it all" all the time. Green Bay? Steelers? New England? Steady teams who refuse to panic. We're always in the cellar because we still haven't learned how to build a foundation.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure glad you guys don’t run the front office Quinnen Williams will be a bust for where he’s stated to go at top 3.

Might end up decent but definitely not top 3 and definitely not 1st overall good.
I'd take Williams over bosa every day. Bosa of a product of hype with mediocre production

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For "amazing hands down #1 pick olb" I'd like to see more than 7.5 sacks in a season

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Bosa was Defensive linemen of the year in the Big 10 as a Soph.He played in a rotation as Freshman and Soph.Started 3 games and had 4 sacks before getting injured.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
This is ridiculous. I have no idea how you can be a fan of a team where you are willing to watch them be basement tier all the effing time. We have always been in the basement. This is one of the worst franchises in professional sports history. I'm sorry, I don't want to turn to my friends and family and explain "if everything goes exactly right" for the millionth time. Why can we not build a sustainably winning franchise? Why do I have to accept five years of hopelessness followed by one playoff year?

Build a sustainable, safe, football culture that wins year in and year out. Stop aiming for "home-run potential" or "no risk it, no biscuit."

Let me go to the games on Sunday, think we've got a chance to win, and have fun.

EDIT: Show me where the winning teams in this league "risk it all" all the time. Green Bay? Steelers? New England? Steady teams who refuse to panic. We're always in the cellar because we still haven't learned how to build a foundation.
I kiss you sir!

in a manly sorta way

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
You do realize he was in a rotation until this past season and when he started 3 games before his injury he had 4 sacks.
but once he was the full time guy he got injured..............

just sayin..

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You do realize he was in a rotation until this past season and when he started 3 games before his injury he had 4 sacks.
You're right. You totally made him sound like an elite, #1, top player of the draft. My bad.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I
How was his production in the 3 games he started before his injury.
3 starts 4 sacks.
Wow! He should go #1 overall!

I'm still not #1 best player in the draft impressed. Sorry.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA