Kyler Murray, you will become a Cardinal. It is....

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Just heard Carson Palmer say he would draft Murray because he looks to be the best player in the draft and you have to take advantage of having the first pick... no Carson no, I like you man lol

Listen to the man.

You dont go need when there is such a best player available gap.

Murray is worth probably double, if not triple the WAR impact of Bosa or Q Williams.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
He’s the biggest impact player in the most important position. That’s why he will be the pick. It isn’t Rosen hate, it’s the biggest potential impact player.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He’s the biggest impact player in the most important position. That’s why he will be the pick. It isn’t Rosen hate, it’s the biggest potential impact player.

I believe this too but it doesn't mean I am right.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a eighties hairband and dry ice :)

How do you know you have been to a great concert? You are at a great concert when the singer says, "Gimme an R! Gimme an O! Gimme a C! Gimme a K! What does that spell?" (Slight pause as you try to remember all those damn letters...) ROCK!!!!! (oh yeah, that's the damn answer!) " I'm gonna rock you!"

That is when you know you were at the show.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Just heard Carson Palmer say he would draft Murray because he looks to be the best player in the draft and you have to take advantage of having the first pick... no Carson no, I like you man lol
You guys need to start listening to the people who do & have done this as a profession. They majority say he’s going to be a very good player based on his skills.

With that said, I still don’t think Keim has the balls to draft him. Hope he does, just because of our new HC, but I’ll believe it when I see it.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
You guys need to start listening to the people who do & have done this as a profession. They majority say he’s going to be a very good player based on his skills.

With that said, I still don’t think Keim has the balls to draft him. Hope he does, just because of our new HC, but I’ll believe it when I see it.
He might be a good player. I don't wholly doubt it. But "good," not transcendent.

I don't believe he's better than four players in a majority team game, inclusive of a top ten draft pick at QB, which as of right now, is what we're looking at.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score

What about the guys who played the game as a profession who don't think he is the best player?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
How do you know you have been to a great concert? You are at a great concert when the singer says, "Gimme an R! Gimme an O! Gimme a C! Gimme a K! What does that spell?" (Slight pause as you try to remember all those damn letters...) ROCK!!!!! (oh yeah, that's the damn answer!) " I'm gonna rock you!"

That is when you know you were at the show.

Seen Van Halen and David Lee Roth more times than I can count and even better when Dave does his shtick "I forgot the words" lol

Buckybird

Reaction score
What about the guys who played the game as a profession who don't think he is the best player?
Most have said they think he’s going to be a very good nfl QB based on his skill set

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Most have said they think he’s going to be a very good nfl QB based on his skill set

expecting another Russell Wilson is fine.Getting another Russell Wilson is another thing.Too many questions,physical questions,durability questions,playing in the NFL against the best weekly instead of once a season are concerns and no reasonable person can simply dismiss those concerns.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
expecting another Russell Wilson is fine.Getting another Russell Wilson is another thing.Too many questions,physical questions,durability questions,playing in the NFL against the best weekly instead of once a season are concerns and no reasonable person can simply dismiss those concerns.

What durability questions?

I'm serious not one person has shown how he is injury prone. Murray is about the size of Tiki Barber.

There is no durability question.

I have an intelligence question on you because of your faulty logic on Murray :)

(Totally kidding)

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can't this be said of any draft prospect? Bosa turning into von Miller? Williams into Donald? It's just as valid... Physical questions? Durability? Where? This dude got drilled during the bama game and got back up and performed his arse off. Just my opinion.

Buckybird

Reaction score
Like I said I’ll will take more stock into what the majority of the experts say plus what I’ve seen for 7 years from him over what the naysayers & name callers say.

If we didn’t have K2 as HC & his offensive scheme I wouldn’t be quite as high on Murray

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave