No. 1 overall pick poll

What should Cardinals do with the #1 overall pick?

• Draft Bosa

Votes: 30 57.7%
  • Draft Murray

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Draft Williams

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Trade down

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you want Murray find a way to trade with Oakland at 4 and take him there... No way at #1... Neither NY or SF are taking a QB.

I don’t want Murray but could live with it in this scenario picking up the extra 1+ and whatever you get for Rosen as well.

If you stay at #1 pick Bosa or Williams

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Anyone know what the Jets needs are? Would they be interested in trading up for Bosa?

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If you want Murray find a way to trade with Oakland at 4 and take him there... No way at #1... Neither NY or SF are taking a QB.

I don’t want Murray but could live with it in this scenario picking up the extra 1+ and whatever you get for Rosen as well.

I'd go with this, but would think if the Raiders did get the number 1 pick, they'd pick Murray.

What I really want them to do is to draft Bosa.

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I select 1 and 3, also 4 if we could guarantee it would lead to 1 and 3. That is all I do no other options at all

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd go with this, but would think if the Raiders did get the number 1 pick, they'd pick Murray.

What I really want them to do is to draft Bosa.

I don’t think the Raiders want anything to do with Murray

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to trade down with either Giants for Raiders for their 2 #1's, plus more or take Boas.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If we trade down I want it to be a team taking Bosa. I think it will send a message to the league we are not taking Murray. If it’s the Raiders we move to 4 and probably pick up 27. There is a good chance somebody is going to want to move up to 4 to take a qb (say Giants want Haskins). We move back to 6 and pick up 17. Now we have 6,17,27, 33 and Murray may STILL be available at 6 IF we want him. With that ammunition we could could get a d- lineman , o-lineman, wr and/or a te. Could you live without Murray to end up with Ot Taylor or Dillard, dt Oliver, wr Brown , Metcalf or Harry and a te like Hockenson or Fant? I would!

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

Giants are more inclined to draft a QB now, with OBJ gone... starting the rebuild. I doubt Murray is there guy, though .

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Giants are more inclined to draft a QB now, with OBJ gone... starting the rebuild. I doubt Murray is there guy, though .

Maybe I'm wrong about Giants and Murray...

Source: Giants, Murray to meet after pro day https://es.pn/2XUtKSc
via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

wembley88

A Grand Old Team
Reaction score
With Casserly now saying he was speaking to a College coach who rates Murray above Mahomes, I’m now all in on Murray. Am enjoying the rollercoaster.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
If we trade down I want it to be a team taking Bosa. I think it will send a message to the league we are not taking Murray. If it’s the Raiders we move to 4 and probably pick up 27. There is a good chance somebody is going to want to move up to 4 to take a qb (say Giants want Haskins). We move back to 6 and pick up 17. Now we have 6,17,27, 33 and Murray may STILL be available at 6 IF we want him. With that ammunition we could could get a d- lineman , o-lineman, wr and/or a te. Could you live without Murray to end up with Ot Taylor or Dillard, dt Oliver, wr Brown , Metcalf or Harry and a te like Hockenson or Fant? I would!
I would do that in heartbeat DO Not want any part of Murray at all

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With Casserly now saying he was speaking to a College coach who rates Murray above Mahomes, I’m now all in on Murray. Am enjoying the rollercoaster.

:biglaugh:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson