Official 2019 Free Agency

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Alexander got that big of a contract...... Mosley is going to get a huge offer. We are probably not going to pay that much for an ILB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kind of painted ourselves into a corner by dumping Bynes. Still don't understand that move.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I see Keim is doing another aggressive off season
I hear what you are saying, however hey have been keeping things pretty tight all off season. They very well could have deals in place. Could just mean they have less leaks in their front office. Just my optimistic spin lol

The Kraken

Veteran
Reaction score
I see Keim is doing another aggressive off season
I think we are doing well...Up until this point, SK netted us three starters that upgraded last year's team...

The opening bell moves are full of overpaying reaches that shackle a ball club...we need to be patient and watch the offseason play itself out.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I'd like to see the Cards look at Anthony Barr. I know they wanted him coming out of UCLA.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think we are doing well...Up until this point, SK netted us three starters that upgraded last year's team...

The opening bell moves are full of overpaying reaches that shackle a ball club...we need to be patient and watch the offseason play itself out.

Yes and, frankly, I'd trade any pick from 4th Rd down for pieces with contractual control.