Okay, Let's Hear your Dream Draft for the Cards' 1st 3 Rounds

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Get creative (trades must be fair &/or at least justifiable) and make your picks realistic.

I'll go first by stating that I hope the Cards really shake things up when on the clock. Here goes:

Both tv draft networks are saying how Cards phones have been ringing nonstop, thus are expecting a trade prior to the first pick. Cards are now on the clock.

Surprise ... with 30 seconds left in their time the Cards have turned in their pick. And with this year's #1 pick the AZ Cardinals select Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma

The commissioner then, following pick 5 by the Bucs, announces a trade in which the Giants have acquired QB Josh Rosen along with the Cardinals 3rd round pick (#65) in exchange for both the Giants 1st and 2nd round picks (#s 6 & 37). The Cards are back on the clock.

With the 6th pick the AZ Cardinals select Josh Allen, DE, Kentucky.

Then with the 1st pick in R2 the AZ Cardinals select D.K. Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss.

Then with 5th pick in R2 the AZ Cardinals select Andre Dillard, OT, Washington State.

Well that's my dream 3 round draft!

Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma
Josh Allen, DE, Kentucky
D.K. Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss
Andre Dillard, OT, Washington State

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Multiple trades down in the first round to acquire a horde of 2nd round picks. Using the fanspeak simulator, which doesn't let you pull off trades that are unfair (you actually have to pay a premium), I took our first rounder down and traded away the third and fourth round picks, and through some aggressive acquisition got a hold of 8 second round picks. Most of the giant names were of course gone, but the quality and quantity made it worth more than just one or two guys.

Two big time DL, the top TE in the draft, three huge O Linemen, three notable DB's, and the WR corps rebuilt with two of the top receivers in the country.

s.
You must be registered for see images attach

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Multiple trades down in the first round to acquire a horde of 2nd round picks. Using the fanspeak simulator, which doesn't let you pull off trades that are unfair (you actually have to pay a premium), I took our first rounder down and traded away the third and fourth round picks, and through some aggressive acquisition got a hold of 8 second round picks. Most of the giant names were of course gone, but the quality and quantity made it worth more than just one or two guys.

Two big time DL, the top TE in the draft, three huge O Linemen, three notable DB's, and the WR corps rebuilt with two of the top receivers in the country.

s.
You must be registered for see images attach

Wow, namesake intact!

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Cards keep #1 pick and select Nick Bosa DE Ohio st
Rd 2. T.J.Hockensen TE Iowa.
Rd 3. Connor McGovern G Penn st

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
You can’t even follow your own criteria. The Giants trading #6 and #37 for Rosen and #65 isn’t realistic.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
My dream Keim draft for first three rounds?

1) No injury prone players with “upside.”
2) No supremely physically gifted players with questionable work ethic.
3) No small school projects.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
1. Bosa
2. Someone that ends up a perennial Pro Bowler
3. Another perennial Pro Bowler

As long as it ends up as awesome as the first 3 picks of the 2004 draft, I am happy.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave