Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (ABC)

ActingWild

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Holy cow! This show had been on a roll recently but the two hour finale was one of the best finales I've ever seen..my wife and I both felt like we were watching a feature film while everything was going down. (There were so many different stories and stakes going on with the perfect amount of tension and humor blended in.) And the cliff hanger at the end....WOW!

ActingWild

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Forbes: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Cements Its Right to Exist in Season 2 Finale

We are so glad we stuck with this show...what a great pay off.

The S.H.I.E.L.D. season finale is emotional, hard-hitting, action packed, suspenseful and, most importantly of all, surprising. The 2-hour finale isn’t so much a set of two episodes that have been thrown together as much as they are a 2-hour film that’s been created to allow the show a chance to finally prove what it’s always been capable of.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/merrillbarr/2015/05/11/agents-of-shield-season-finale/

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy cow! This show had been on a roll recently but the two hour finale was one of the best finales I've ever seen..my wife and I both felt like we were watching a feature film while everything was going down. (There were so many different stories and stakes going on with the perfect amount of tension and humor blended in.) And the cliff hanger at the end....WOW!

Loved it. The production value towards the end of the season has been pretty damn high. The loose tie ins to the Marvel Universe and now the precursor (siting the stage) to Marvel's In Humans.

Really happy to see this show continuing.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited by a moderator:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
This show is still on the air? How it survived when the vastly superior Agent Carter went under is beyond me. I should have left when I realized the one entire season was a woeful "how we got here" trope. More fool me, I watched the whole season!

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I am shocked the show was renewed beyond the shortened Season 6. However, Season 7 begins production in a couple days.

I like the show but I would think the logical conclusion of the show would be timed with the ending of the current phases of the MCU. Things will never be the same after END GAME I would imagine. Just seems like a logical time to wrap the show up.

Maybe Season 7 is that wrap up and the time frame is just a little behind? They have kept the time frames fairly close so far though.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the whole earth destroyed/space alien bit! It even brought back Zima in real life. My wife's favorite 80's drink!

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the whole earth destroyed/space alien bit! It even brought back Zima in real life. My wife's favorite 80's drink!

Ugh, Zima! I hated the stuff. I want to see them bring back California Coolers and Michelob Dry. :cheers:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson