Robert Kraft Arrested for Two Counts of Solicitation

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
We had to endure Deflate Gate about not deflating footballs.

I think this should be called Inflate Gate, since Kraft is going to deny his Johnson getting "inflated."

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There ahave been two distinct conversations in here. Legalization of prostitution and sex trafficking are two different subjects. I guarantee you that Kraft would not go the legal route had it been legal since anonymity is not guaranteed with that route. This is a case of causation does not equal correlation. Kraft needs to be held just as accountable as the traffickers that themselves Without the Joe's like Kraft there is not women being trafficked.

Last edited:

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
14 minutes is perfectly adequate and nothing to be ashamed of.
Subtract 5 minutes to undress and get comfortable...and another 5 minutes to cleanup and get dressed. That leaves 4 minutes for the deed.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Subtract 5 minutes to undress and get comfortable...and another 5 minutes to cleanup and get dressed. That leaves 4 minutes for the deed.

He was very excited, it was a big day.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
14 minutes is perfectly adequate and nothing to be ashamed of.

Come on. These technicians are pros and very good at their job. He wasn't there to cuddle and reciprocate.

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
If prostitution was legal, this place wouldn't be involved in trafficking and slavery and then Kraft could get a ******* from a consenting individual and this would be a nothingburger.

If he KNEW there was slavery and trafficking, I would have an opinion on him. If he just knew he could go there and get a ******* and was unaware of that, I could care less.

I don't know if the bold part is true.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Meanwhile Trevor Bates bunches a police officer on the face causing a concussion and it's not even a blip in any news cycle.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose