Robert Kraft Arrested for Two Counts of Solicitation

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
PGA players who live in Jupiter or on Jupiter Island.

Jack Nicklaus
Tiger Woods
Robert Allenby
Briny Baird
Ernie Els
Rickie Fowler
Dustin Johnson
Jamie Lovemark
Will MacKenzie
Jesper Parnevik
Camilo Villegas
Brett Wetterich
Michelle Wie
Greg Norman
Gary Player
None of them, IMO, are bigger names than Kraft, at this point...not even Tiger. Been there, done that, with him already.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
None of them, IMO, are bigger names than Kraft, at this point...not even Tiger. Been there, done that, with him already.

I don't know. The press would chomp at the bit to rake Tiger through the coals again and possibly Jack Nicklaus? I guess bigger would depend on your circle in terms of favorite sport no?

I wonder if what someone posted above though is correct. The media does what they always do and rush to the story without all the facts. Maybe the initial report was there was going to be big name and that name ended up being Kraft?!!?!?

I simply don't trust the media these days to get anything completely accurate.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I think I was clear. I never said that. Please go back and read the posts I made. Never made an absolute statement.

I think it's intellectually dishonest to go rent a hooker and pretend like you have no idea that the act of solicitation isn't likely to support the continued victimization of human trafficking victims. What you're inferring is not even close to what I said.

I edited a few things, and you are clear.

Admit we were having message board miscommunication, and are more or less on the same page.

"Intellectually dishonest" is something I would really have no say in but respect the argument, just do not really have anything to say about that.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I don't know. The press would chomp at the bit to rake Tiger through the coals again and possibly Jack Nicklaus? I guess bigger would depend on your circle in terms of favorite sport no?

I wonder if what someone posted above though is correct. The media does what they always do and rush to the story without all the facts. Maybe the initial report was there was going to be big name and that name ended up being Kraft?!!?!?

I simply don't trust the media these days to get anything completely accurate.

Are these guys linked to this story or do they just happen to be residents there?

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are these guys linked to this story or do they just happen to be residents there?

Residents? Southpaw put the list up there. Not sure where it's sourced. I don't follow where golfers live.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I posted that "tongue in cheek" since Jupiter, FL is the epicenter of golf.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Some anonymous sources are saying that Robert Kraft is not the biggest name on the suspect list.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I posted that "tongue in cheek" since Jupiter, FL is the epicenter of golf.

Don't really follow golf at all. I wouldn't know the epicenter from the Put Put Golf center of the sport. Let alone where anybody lives.

Although I do find Top Golf fun.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are twisting the point. Just because they are often that way, doesn't mean they all are. Would you be upset if he visited the bunny ranch in Nevada?

It's different if it's voluntary. The police claim these girls were under coercion.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Prostitution isn't the issue here, more along the lines of kidnapping and abuse.

Exactly. I have no problem with prostitution being legal. IMO, safer for everyone involved.

But, this isn't the issue here. Kraft, by giving the spa his business, was supporting a criminal organization. It's pretty clear cut to me that there is no reason to feel sorry for him. Besides, everyone knows this sort of thing is a risk. He took the risk, got caught, oh BOO HOO! Not.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some anonymous sources are saying that Robert Kraft is not the biggest name on the suspect list.

Strange it has not leaked by now if that is the case. None of this is going to amount to anything ultimately IMO. These are misdemeanor charges from what I understand. Kraft will pay his fine, take some class and be off to his next "spa" visit somewhere else.

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Exactly. I have no problem with prostitution being legal. IMO, safer for everyone involved.

But, this isn't the issue here. Kraft, by giving the spa his business, was supporting a criminal organization. It's pretty clear cut to me that there is no reason to feel sorry for him. Besides, everyone knows this sort of thing is a risk. He took the risk, got caught, oh BOO HOO! Not.

I agree.

He’s a billionaire. He could easily afford to take a trip to Nevada and/or any other country where it is legal.

The place he went to looks suspicious as hell. There had to have been rumors of the kind of girls that worked there.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because this investigation has been going on for so long, it wouldn't surprise me to see Trump on the list. But I doubt it that it has been since he's been POTUS though. The secret service would certainly have had a say in that, I think.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Because this investigation has been going on for so long, it wouldn't surprise me to see Trump on the list. But I doubt it that it has been since he's been POTUS though. The secret service would certainly have had a say in that, I think.

It’s a short trip to their favorite place in Colombia. :)

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree.

He’s a billionaire. He could easily afford to take a trip to Nevada and/or any other country where it is legal.

The place he went to looks suspicious as hell. There had to have been rumors of the kind of girls that worked there.

I don't think anyone is going to fly across the country for a ******* just because they are rich.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Strange it has not leaked by now if that is the case. None of this is going to amount to anything ultimately IMO. These are misdemeanor charges from what I understand. Kraft will pay his fine, take some class and be off to his next "spa" visit somewhere else.

I think there's still big names in the Heidi Fleiss and Molly Bloom cases that haven't leaked, at least according to people who were close.

No idea who the bigger name(s) is but it wouldn't surprise me at all if they don't get outed, big names have deep pockets and can sometimes get out of this.