Robert Kraft Arrested for Two Counts of Solicitation

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jupiter is located in Palm Beach County. The majority of towns lying within the County boundaries are controlled by Palm Beach Sheriffs Office. Jupiter has maintained their municipal Police Dep't. separate from PBSO and are under constant pressure to be sucked in by PBSO.

March 12 is when the Municipal elections will take place. Commissioners are up for re election. The Police Chief serves at the behest of the Commission and City Mgr. Prefect timing to make big news.

This " investigation " has been ongoing since 2015. by the municipal Police Dep't. with assistance from other agencies.

Coincidence? I think not. BTW, the location of this particular Parlor is in the middle of a typical shopping plaza in plain sight and has been there since 2010.

The last time Robert had a steady girlfriend , post wife's death, she palimony'd the crap out of him claiming he fathered "their" child. She is a 40 year old wannabe actress. $79.95/ visit is a helluva bit cheaper than "undisclosed settlement".

"There was speculation about Patriots owner Bob Kraft after his much younger girlfriend Ricki Noel Lander secretly had a baby — but he’s confirmed that the child is not his" .

Keep on judging.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
You are twisting the point. Just because they are often that way, doesn't mean they all are. Would you be upset if he visited the bunny ranch in Nevada?
except....he was caught during an investigation into human trafficking??? Thats what the local news said anyway.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jupiter is located in Palm Beach County. The majority of towns lying within the County boundaries are controlled by Palm Beach Sheriffs Office. Jupiter has maintained their municipal Police Dep't. separate from PBSO and are under constant pressure to be sucked in by PBSO.

March 12 is when the Municipal elections will take place. Commissioners are up for re election. The Police Chief serves at the behest of the Commission and City Mgr. Prefect timing to make big news.

This " investigation " has been ongoing since 2015. by the municipal Police Dep't. with assistance from other agencies.

Coincidence? I think not. BTW, the location of this particular Parlor is in the middle of a typical shopping plaza in plain sight and has been there since 2010.

The last time Robert had a steady girlfriend , post wife's death, she palimony'd the crap out of him claiming he fathered "their" child. She is a 40 year old wannabe actress. $79.95/ visit is a helluva bit cheaper than "undisclosed settlement".

"There was speculation about Patriots owner Bob Kraft after his much younger girlfriend Ricki Noel Lander secretly had a baby — but he’s confirmed that the child is not his" .

Keep on judging.

That didn't take long for a conspiracy theory to pop up. Meh...will wait for the details on the charges and see if there really are tapes or they are just rumors. Not to mention they said this was part of a bigger international sting.

As I stated who knows this early. Until then people are having fun with it.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Excuses excuses........

Keep on judging.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
All these people should be locked up, if guilty.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

All these people...well, it’s gonna be interesting to see who they are.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wait for details on theories of people making the arrests and completing the investigation at a perfect time and date for re-election but immediately condemn a customer and say he supports human trafficking. makes sense.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
wait for details on theories of people making the arrests and completing the investigation at a perfect time and date for re-election but immediately condemn a customer and say he supports human trafficking. makes sense.

So your contention is that arrests of 50 of 165 accused are all about re-election? Seriously? Not that the timing isn't going to benefit someone. I mean hell....if you have enough evidence and your up for re-election? Perfect timing.

Taking advantage of a situation and manufacturing fake crimes are a grand canyon of difference.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So if you pay money knowing that's what the money supports it's a leap? Maybe over a puddle.

So if you pay any hooker, any time, you KNOW that she is a victim of human trafficking? Or you KNOW that that organization she specifically works for is involved in human trafficking?

You guys do realize there are pimps and brothels that hold a higher ethical standard right? Not every criminal is a piece of poo. Plenty do have morals and just happen to operate in an illegal industry.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So your contention is that arrests of 50 of 165 accused are all about re-election? Seriously? Not that the timing isn't going to benefit someone. I mean hell....if you have enough evidence and your up for re-election? Perfect timing.

Taking advantage of a situation and manufacturing fake crimes are a grand canyon of difference.
no, I could care less about the conspiracy in that t he facts are not in. Just like the facts are not in on kraft. I'm not as quick to judge and hang everyone as you guys are.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So if you pay any hooker, any time, you KNOW that she is a victim of human trafficking? Or you KNOW that that organization she specifically works for is involved in human trafficking?

You guys do realize there are pimps and brothels that hold a higher ethical standard right? Not every criminal is a piece of ****. Plenty do have morals and just happen to operate in an illegal industry.

Wait....what?!?!? Nobody said 100% anything. However, you don't get your own set of facts.

Tell me please. How many pimps have higher standards than most of the dirtbag human traffickers?

no, I could care less about the conspiracy in that t he facts are not in. Just like the facts are not in on kraft. I'm not as quick to judge and hang everyone as you guys are.

I never said he was guilty. Who here did?

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score

You guys do realize there are pimps and brothels that hold a higher ethical standard right? Not every criminal is a piece of ****. Plenty do have morals and just happen to operate in an illegal industry.

Well one thing is for sure, if you pay any hooker you KNOW you have a chance to be arrested.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That didn't take long for a conspiracy theory to pop up. Meh...will wait for the details on the charges and see if there really are tapes or they are just rumors. Not to mention they said this was part of a bigger international sting.

As I stated who knows this early. Until then people are having fun with it.
:bang:

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought it was pretty clear.

seriously? half of this thread is claiming that he knows the girls in there are sex slaves yet he goes anyway.

No people are commenting on how human trafficking is today. Nobody is claiming that 100% of these girls are coerced. Please share with us how many high standard moral pimps exists in this world that bucks the trend.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA