Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged as a 'john' in human trafficking/prostitution investigation

https://www.abc15.com/news/national...-human-trafficking-prostitution-investigation

In his Tuesday news conference about a major human trafficking investigation, Martin County Sheriff William Snyder said about 100 men would be arrested.

When asked about prominent people or celebrities, Snyder said, “There will be a newsmaker in this one.”

That newsmaker is Robert Kraft, billionaire businessman and owner of the Super Bowl champion New England Patriots.

On Friday, Jupiter Police Chief Daniel Kerr confirmed to WPTV that Kraft is one of the men being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution. He confirmed that there is video evidence of all of the men being charged.

When asked if he was surprised about the arrest of Kraft, Chief Kerr said, "We're as deeply stunned as anyone else."

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's what happens when Kraft is turned on by having such a hunk in his employment.

You must be registered for see images attach

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Wow just wow!!! :hairraise:hairraise:hairraise

I know most probably don’t like him because of his teams long term success & I get it. But, It always seemed to me he was genuinely a nice guy & well respected throughout the NFL, guess he fooled me.

Complete shocker, but many people have their demons.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jfc, Who are these people?????

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the two girls who had to do his "work".

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Btw, consenting adults.

What do you mean "consenting adults"? Often these women are taken advantage of, threatened, coerced and it's part of a larger international human trafficking ring?!?!

At the very least his money was helping support the ring.

Last edited by a moderator:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you mean "consenting adults"? Often these women are taken advantage of, threatened, coerced and it's part of a larger international human trafficking ring?!?!

I saw a show about this once and these Asian girls are basically indentured servants. Basically, the family is given money and then the girl "works" to pay it back. Oh, and they have to pay for the employers "expenses" in lodging and feeding them.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score

:bang:

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw a show about this once and these Asian girls are basically indentured servants. Basically, the family is given money and then the girl "works" to pay it back. Oh, and they have to pay for the employers "expenses" in lodging and feeding them.
Just like oriental restaurants. Boycott them too.