Report: Cardinals may cut Robert Nkemdiche

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
This is probably fake news but if it happens, it means he must be a real problem in the locker room because he was effective last season when healthy

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
When is he expected to be back from his injury? If I remember right he won’t even be available during the preseason.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's still under contract, the only way he is cut is at the final 53 unless he's a cancer.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not impressed by how the Cardinals draft in the first round with exceptions of course.

An argument could be made for trading down for more picks.

I'm aware of the 2003 draft where the Cardinals traded back for Bryant Johnson and Calvin Pace.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm not impressed by how the Cardinals draft in the first round with exceptions of course.

I'm aware of the 2003 draft where the Cardinals traded back for Bryant Johnson and Calvin Pace.

A trade down should definitely be in play. 2003 is different because it was Suggs (who was a sure fire superstar/difference maker IMO). Bosa is far from that.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Trading down for more picks would mean more ammo to miss outside the top 5 with.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trading down for more picks would mean more ammo to miss outside the top 5 with.

The Cardinals would have more ammo. LOL

I wouldn't trade outside the top five picks.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
His cap hit is only $2.7 mill with a savings for $1.6 m if we cut him. IMO better to keep him as the dollars are minimal.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i think from athletical standpoint he can give a contribution as a rotational 3/4 defensive end otherwise they can easily trade him for a 5th or 6th rounder, no reason to cut him

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
So this could mean another fine 1st round draft pick by Keim onto the woodpile?

Getting big enough for a bonfire.

I'm really really hoping Arians influenced a lot of these poor picks while here because his last draft was relatively successful.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Its just 49ers fans dreaming up ways to get Bosa. Been spouting that same exact nonsense in reddit\nfl about Cards taking Q William's to upgrade DT since they dont need another one themselves

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Makes no sense to cut him. It would be different if he was making 10 million this year, but he’s not. Plus he showed flashes of being a good player. I can’t believe they would just release him.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Getting big enough for a bonfire.

I'm really really hoping Arians influenced a lot of these poor picks while here because his last draft was relatively successful.
That’s what I think.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
All we'd save $500k in cap space. Seems like very little to gain vs seeing if he continues to progress. Plus we couldn't cut him until he was healthy right? Will that even be before the season starts?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
This is pulled straight out Of their asses. We play a 3-4 and are short on DL. Nkem Will be on the IR Until week 8 most likely and not fill up a roster spot.

Makes No sense

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
He played really well for 2 games in the 4-3 last year but looks like he’s not suited for a 3-4.
FIFY.

The guy just isn’t a starting caliber DL in the NFL!!! He’s not good enough & doesn’t have the desire to be anything more than mediocre. I said that before he was drafted. That’s reality

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson