ASU Basketball 2018/2019

OP
OP
devilalum

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Most Jekyll and Hyde Sun Devil team I’ve ever followed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Totally bush league tonight. I haven't paid attention I guess but is this an outlier or is he always like this?

He’s been showing signs of being a problem all season long... but last night was the worst yet. He needs a wake-up call big time!

OP
OP
devilalum

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
He’s been showing signs of being a problem all season long... but last night was the worst yet. He needs a wake-up call big time!

Yeah, he has the maturity of a 10 year old. He definitely needs some tuff love.

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Scoreboard watching time. Ohio State beating Iowa is not good for us.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ASU looks terrible. They do understand the point is to put the ball in the basket right?

Last edited:

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Huge win for tournament seeding. This team plays out of control too often and much of that is a reflection of their coach.

Oh and PAC12 officiating is atrocious.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Huge win for tournament seeding. This team plays out of control too often and much of that is a reflection of their coach.

Oh and PAC12 officiating is atrocious.

It was a nice comeback win and did get them a bye in the Pac 12 tournament... But it's not like they beat Duke, or even Nevada... The Pac 12 truly sucks this year and any win in the conference means virtually nothing, whereas bad losses mean a ton.

I really don't like the style of play from this team, at all... They can't shoot... They're foul & turnover machines. I expected better from Hurley. He was never an "out of control" player himself. In fact, if anything, he was annoyingly efficient. Yet, he has yet to produce a team that even comes close to playing at levels he should be producing. Not saying he should be winning the conference every year - though this year was the year she should've - but, in terms of style, his teams have thus far been the complete opposite of what he was as a player.
Oh, and can I add that Cherry is a punk... Everytime he scores a basket, he seeks first to showboat in front of the opposing team. Not to mention his cheap shots he's taken at a few players (like the tripping incident). I really hope he's gone after this year.

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
ASU dominating UCLA. Love their defensive intensity. If Dort could consistently finish at the rim, star potential.

Last edited:
OP
OP
devilalum

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Moving on!

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Nice win... should seal their slot in the NCAA tourney...though, they did allow UCLA to creep back into the game in the 2nd half.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was trying to follow last night's lost to Oregon via ESPN boxscore because I couldn't find television coverage.

It was so frustrating not to be able to watch this game on DirecTV.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ASU wants Auburn, Buffalo, Michigan, Utah State, Villanova, & Washington to win.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was in directtv. ESPN.

I must have missed it. Checked the local newspaper but I didn't see it listed. Unfortunately with the PAC 12 it's easy to think it is only on their network.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought they were out.

This is great. No way I thought the PAC would get 3.

As they kept going I was worried they were going to get left out. Let's get on a run right now.