Hey Cody Parkey....

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
You’re off the hook the biggest goat is now Dee Ford. I can’t even imagine what he is going to go through in KC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They lost in OT to Tom Brady nobody is blaming Dee Ford.

Sometimes Brady just gonna Brady

OP
OP
HoodieBets

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
If I was a fan I would be more mad at Dee Ford than at Jeffries or Parkey. It’s a mental error and nothing to do with execution or a split second action.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
To me this is dumb. Sometimes you got to give credit where credit is due.

Brady led them downfield with 2 minutes left then led them down field in OT. He's the greatest of all time for a reason and you want to point out 1 play? Nah.

OP
OP
HoodieBets

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score

Brady led them downfield with 2 minutes left then led them down field in OT. He's the greatest of all time for a reason and you want to point out 1 play? Nah.

What does that have to do with the fact that if Dee Ford lines up onside Brady is picked for the 3rd time and you never talk about him driving the team down the field.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I was speaking about what the individual player probably feels. Easy to blame them for the loss but it’s the one play(s)that most on the losing side will remember.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What does that have to do with the fact that if Dee Ford lines up onside Brady is picked for the 3rd time and you never talk about him driving the team down the field.

Dude you have to give credit where credit is due. 4 quarters and OT

OP
OP
HoodieBets

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Dude you have to give credit where credit is due. 4 quarters and OT

Besides the last 2 minutes(minus what should have been a pick) and OT Brady was average and was being outplayed by Mahomes. Got the benefit of some big calls to keep drives alive.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Dee Ford’s gaffe was 10x worse than Parkey or Jeffrey. That’s something you learn in Pee Wee Football.

Reactions: PJ1

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Besides the last 2 minutes(minus what should have been a pick) and OT Brady was average and was being outplayed by Mahomes. Got the benefit of some big calls to keep drives alive.

KC got some pretty beneficial calls also, at least as I saw it. I'm no Pats fan and would have liked a KC/NO Super Bowl. But, I thought the officiating was bad both ways in this game. As it usually is in most NFL games these days. Just depends on if ones preferred team loses whether or not the other team got more "big calls" going in their favor :)

I would love the Cardinals to have a QB as "average" as Brady was tonight.

Jake6233

All Star
Reaction score

Yep even when Brady isn't having a great game he basically always turns it on when he has to in the biggest moments. That's why he's the best ever. Mahomes is gonna be special though assuming they get a better defense for him.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Oh you mean he was average but when it really mattered then he turned back into the greatest of all time? 9th SB now.

Sounds like you got an agenda here.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For the record, Ford pretty much admitted he was cheating a bit saying he had to see the ball.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Impossible to blame Dee Ford here when Brady continuously proves he has ice in his veins in the biggest moments. That defense had tons of opportunities to make a play, or series of plays. When your offense's worst games are just barely under 30 points all season, come on.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Impossible to blame Dee Ford here when Brady continuously proves he has ice in his veins in the biggest moments. That defense had tons of opportunities to make a play, or series of plays. When your offense's worst games are just barely under 30 points all season, come on.

Line up right and you’re in the SB. Yeah hard to blame him for that. :lmao:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Line up right and you’re in the SB. Yeah hard to blame him for that. :lmao:
The rest of the defense had 16 plays to make up for that mistake. How about one of you cover Gronkowski or Edelman? Or not let Rex Burkhead go completely untouched on two TD plays within the five with your season on the line?

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Thank god for Dee Ford, McCree's fumble is now only the 2nd dumbest single defensive play to have ever happened against Tom Brady

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This play haunted me for years after.