2018/19 Hot Stove League

Willie D

Veteran
Reaction score
In non-free agent news, Cardinals catcher Yadi Molina and Kris Bryant of the Scrubs aren't close friends: :D

https://www.mlb.com/cut4/kris-bryant-and-yadier-molina-mad-at-each-other/c-302932902

Being born in St. Louis, I know all the patent responses to degenerate Cubs and their fans. Simple ones like:

"Thanks for giving us Lou Brock. How did that Ernie Broglio guy work out?"

"Two words: Lee Elia."

"The Cubs are so bad, the automatic pitching machine threw a no-hitter yesterday."

...and so on. Cubs fans are even worse. You got a WS title this century. Quit trying to be the "loveable losers." Now you're just the "insufferable winners."

You must be registered for see images attach

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Hearing it's a 5 year deal... which is sorta surprising that the Dbacks would let him go for $11 Million per. Really drives home that, regardless of what is being put out by the team, they are indeed in deconstruction and rebuild mode.

DAMN... The F'n Dodgers though. I like AJ and was ready to cheer for him no matter where he ended up... just like I will for Goldy. But the Dodgers? Nope... can't do that. Sorry AJ. I know this is gonna hurt - but you lost me as a fan. :mad:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA