Way OT: Other types of forums...

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Been always wanting to ask this. Would any of you be interested in signing up to any of my other forums, mostly auto forums, or just not interested.

Here is the type of forums I own.

Automotive

Dodge Ram
Dodge Challenger
Dodge Charger
Dodge Viper Car and Truck
Dodge SRTs
Chevy Tahoe
Chevy Truck
Ford F150
Ford Raptor
Ford Mustang
Ford SHO
Ford Expedition
Jeep Liberty
Jeep Gladiator(just started it)
Land Rover

And a few other smaller auto forums..

I also own a Classic and Hard Rock forum to.

Just curious what you all think. Interested in signing up to any? If not no worries.....

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wish. The gladiator is a type of wrangler.

www.JeepGladiator.com

I've become obsessed with this damn truck. I've always had Chevy's and I can't stand the new Tundra inspired look.

Im thinking I might change it up.

Only other forum I belong to is Pinside. I collect pinball machines I know off topic but just curious to what other posters are into and what other forums guys belong to

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just bought a 2019 Jeep Cherokee a few months back. A blinking engine light (supposedly the worst kind) came on a few weeks back & the car stalled out a couple of times before I could get it home. I had it towed the next morning to the dealership & there was no sign of it the diagnostic memory. They kept the car for 2 days trying to reproduce the process, all to no avail. It hasn't happened again, but I'm concerned every time I have a somewhat long drive to make. Any idea what that may have been???

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I just bought a 2019 Jeep Cherokee a few months back. A blinking engine light (supposedly the worst kind) came on a few weeks back & the car stalled out a couple of times before I could get it home. I had it towed the next morning to the dealership & there was no sign of it the diagnostic memory. They kept the car for 2 days trying to reproduce the process, all to no avail. It hasn't happened again, but I'm concerned every time I have a somewhat long drive to make. Any idea what that may have been???
It's a lemon

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
odd IMO to have a different forum for each make/model. I have been a part of jeep forums before but they tend to discuss all types of jeep, not just small submodels. There is NAXJA which is mostly an XJ forum but outside of that I feel like they are all simply Jeep, chevy, ford, etc forums vs specific model forums.

Personally, I just go into those types of forums for write-ups on jobs I am going to do or research on purchases. I do not really post about any of that stuff.

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
I've become obsessed with this damn truck. I've always had Chevy's and I can't stand the new Tundra inspired look.

Only other forum I belong to is Pinside. I collect pinball machines I know off topic but just curious to what other posters are into and what other forums guys belong to
Pinball machines are cool. I built a new shop building and have thought about buying a few for old times sake!

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We have a 67 Camaro. Anything for that?

Sadly, no camaro forum.

What are your classic rock & F150 forums?

www.classicrockforums.com and a few ford specific ones:
www.truckmodcentral.com
www.fordfullsize.com

Both not really active as of late.
FYI that pops up as Jeepgladitor.com

No it didn't for me.
odd IMO to have a different forum for each make/model. I have been a part of jeep forums before but they tend to discuss all types of jeep, not just small submodels. There is NAXJA which is mostly an XJ forum but outside of that I feel like they are all simply Jeep, chevy, ford, etc forums vs specific model forums.

Personally, I just go into those types of forums for write-ups on jobs I am going to do or research on purchases. I do not really post about any of that stuff.

Most of mine are specific models besides maybe 1 or 2 of them.

That is crazy! Did you even know that I owned ramforum?

I love arcades/pinballs. I plan on buying older arcades and pinballs when I have the room(hopefully soon). I'm into MAME using hyperspin and/or raspberry pi. Nothing beats the originals though.

Got any pics of you pinball machines?
Pinball machines are cool. I built a new shop building and have thought about buying a few for old times sake!

Stuff some in there and then invite me over. :D

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Shaggy it's not doing it on my phone I'll grab a screenshot on the computer if it still does it tomorrow

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk