3 Free Agents I want...

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
First and foremost, I believe the Cards have to address the offensive line. I would love to see the following two additions:

Roger Saffold - G - LA Rams (30 years old)

Bobbie Massie - RT - Chicago Bears (29 years old)

If they don’t invest significantly in protecting Rosen 2019 will be another wasted year.

Next, I’d finally love to see us upgrade the TE position. I would love one of the two following names:

Tyler Eifert - TE - Cincinnati Bengals (28 years old)

Luke Willson - TE - Detroit Lions (28 years old)

I know we have needs at LB, WR, & also CB, but I would take my shot at trying to address LB & WR potentially in the first two rounds of the draft.

sr7706

Registered
Reaction score
Assuming Bosa-OSU -Trade pick 33 and a future second for Antonio Brown.-PIT
WR Corey Coleman-NYG-take a flyer on...
LB-CJ Mosely - BAL - starter
RT Ja'wuan James-MIA - starter
LB Shaq BArrett-DEN-Depth

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

2 seconds for a 31 year old WR who is a complete pain in the ass to boot? Yea umm no Effin way lol...

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bobbie Massie isn’t coming back here.
Shouldn’t have let him leave in the 1st place.
Saffold wouldn’t sign here. Shoot I would resign with the rams for less.

Scaffold and Massie wouldn’t come here??? Based on what? The regime that let Massie walk is gone the NFL doesn’t work that way.

OP
OP
JosiahLee

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Would totally trade pick 33 for AB in a heart beat.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forget an injury prone Eifert. Haven’t we learned anything after Pugh and Smith? Massie will not leave the bears and saffold I doubt would leave the Rams. Would we really want to bring a cancer like AB to give kingsbury an instant headache? I think ju’waun james is an excellent thought. Jared cook is above average. A definite upgrade but sometimes drops a little more than you’d like. We HAVE to add a wr. I lean toward Tyrell Williams. He might cost a little more but he’s only 26 and is a bigger wr for those 50/50 throws. One other guy I think would be a stud but he is 33 years old. Ramon Foster (og Steelers). He is one big bad dude and give our oline a badass nasty attitude. Maybe instead of cook we could bring in fosters teammate Jesse James. He was under used is 6’7” and 260 and only 26 years old.

Last edited:

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Juwan James

Your going to have to pay this guy like a top 10 T, when he is not. He is good but you will overpay in FA.

Is this what you want to pay for?

Again, Joe Barksdale (no sacks given up in 20+ games in a row). He is slightly below Juwan James in talent but may be well suited for Air Raid due to mobility/no sacks allowed. We will see what the Cardinals do.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
JosiahLee

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Forget an injury prone Eifert. Haven’t we learned anything after Pugh and Smith? Massie will not leave the bears and saffold I doubt would leave the Rams. Would we really want to bring a cancer like AB to give kingsbury an instant headache? I think ju’waun james is an excellent thought. Jared cook is above average. A definite upgrade but sometimes drops a little more than you’d like. We HAVE to add a wr. I lean toward Tyrell Williams. He might cost a little more but he’s only 26 and is a bigger wr for those 50/50 throws. One other guy I think would be a stud but he is 33 years old. Ramon Foster (og Steelers). He is one big bad dude and give our oline a badass nasty attitude. Maybe instead of cook we could bring in fosters teammate Jesse James. He was under used is 6’7” and 260 and only 26 years old.

I’m in for Tyrell Williams...Big play maker.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m betting on him coming back strong...Because of Bosnia’s injury history I’m hopeful he could be had at a reasonable price.

If you’re not on the field you’re not worth any price he’s proven that he just can’t stay on the field

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave