Saturday Divisional Round Games

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think the Rams are overrated. Their D sucks. I’ll be surprised if the Cowboys don’t win this. Goff is not as good as people think.

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think the Rams are overrated. Their D sucks. I’ll be surprised if the Cowboys don’t win this. Goff is not as good as people think.

They’ll win this one, but I doubt they will survive the dome if the saints win tomorrow.

DRM08

Veteran
Reaction score
This makes Houston look pathetic.

Texans aren't very good. I'm glad the Colts took them out in the first round because it was setting up for an easy Patriots win against the Texans in the 2nd round. Chargers will give the Patriots a much better game at least.

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Didn’t like the Rams, they knocked out our super bowl chances multiple times, but they are a damn good team. Offensively superior their D comes up big when needed.

Last edited:

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Dallas met their maker today and got beat at their own game. got exposed on defense by a great rams offense and the dallas offense stuck true to their form which means they were not going to bail their defense out.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, how would those who watched the game describe Goff's performance against the Cowboys? On the Rams chat someone specifically asked how Goff was doing and I had the gall to call his 15/28, 186 yard, 0TD/0INT 72.9 rating game was "mediocre". This started a barrage of "troll" "F you" and "pathetic" responses. Fans can be such homers.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, how would those who watched the game describe Goff's performance against the Cowboys? On the Rams chat someone specifically asked how Goff was doing and I had the gall to call his 15/28, 186 yard, 0TD/0INT 72.9 rating game was "mediocre". This started a barrage of "troll" "F you" and "pathetic" responses. Fans can be such homers.
it seemed like he didn't have to do much because they were pushing dallas backwards all game. but he made key plays when needed and also missed some throws to allow the cowboys to stay in the game.

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score

I’m a Rams fan and I agree with you, he was mediocre. He was sailing passes high all night.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would use the words efficient or adequate before I would say mediocre.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
I would use the words efficient or adequate before I would say mediocre.
I'd like to call it that but he had plenty of poor passes that were all on him in a game where he was touched only once. Not sacked, just hit once. He did have some good plays along with the bad plays but to me, efficient means he completed 60-65% passes for low to medium yardage without any turnovers. It was less than that IMO.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
The Rams’ OL might just win them a SB.
Their running game is truly dominant right now and it's keeping pressure off of Goff. Zero sacks and 1 pressure is all the gave up in the passing game and is why I'm critical of Goff's mediocre stat line. He is facing virtually no pressure and is being carried by a beastly running game and still not consistently completing passes or producing points in the red zone.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
Goff made the throws when the Rams needed him to. There were also a few drops on otherwise catchable passes. Goff in general is way more than mediocre.
Fanboys at their best. Everyone here thinks Rosen is the future
because they want him to be. I understand, but I personally don’t see it, but we shall see. Most fans are just homers.

OP
OP
NJCardFan

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
In games like this teams like the Cowboys get exposed. They are a 1 dimensional team. This isn't Dak Prescott's team, it's Zeke Elliot's team and without him, they're an average team at best. The Rams won today playing old fashioned smash mouth football. The Cowboys couldn't stop Gurley nor Anderson and as for their passing game, considering Goff is missing his #1 target, I think he did pretty well. Can they beat the Saints in New Orleans? Sure. They already showed they can hang with them. It will be a good game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson