Greg Williams DC is available - GO GET HIM NOW

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I can't believe the Browns didn't keep Greg for HC. They hired Freddie Kitchens.
The Cardinals would be VERY VERY VERY smart if they got Greg Williams as their DC.
The 2nd best option would be Jack Del Rio

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I can't believe the Browns didn't keep Greg for HC. They hired Freddie Kitchens.
The Cardinals would be VERY VERY VERY smart if they got Greg Williams as their DC.
why does a charger fan even care what the Cardinals do?

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
They talked about this on Doug & Wolf today -- he'd have complete control over the defense, but wouldn't exactly be a great mentor to a young HC and the offense/defense would likely end up divided.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm sorry this guy is just an A-hole. There is a reason he is bounced all around the league.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
He is the new Buddy Ryan. Yes he’s an a-hole but he would be the best DC we could hire right now.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
pass

DRM08

Veteran
Reaction score
Not sure he would fit with Kliff’s personality. Rather see a guy that can be a mentor for Kliff like Wade Phillips for McVay. Maybe guys like Marvin Lewis or Chuck Pagano.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
why does a charger fan even care what the Cardinals do?
First of all, why would you quote the OP if you are trying to address me? He’s obviously a Cardinals fan.

Secondly and to answer your question, because I’m against POS and ***** like him getting jobs in the NFL. He should be locked up for the **** that he pulled in New Orleans. I don’t care if it’s Arizona or if it’s freaking Carolina or if he goes to college and is in the running for an Iowa State job, that POS doesn’t deserve to be coaching period.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Williams is not a team player. He will be a locker room disaster with the defense versus the offense.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
First of all, why would you quote the OP if you are trying to address me? He’s obviously a Cardinals fan.

Secondly and to answer your question, because I’m against POS and ***** like him getting jobs in the NFL. He should be locked up for the **** that he pulled in New Orleans. I don’t care if it’s Arizona or if it’s freaking Carolina or if he goes to college and is in the running for an Iowa State job, that POS doesn’t deserve to be coaching period.
I quoted OP because thats who I was addressing. who the fudge are you? OP is a chargers fan, he walked away from the redbirds quite publicly a few weeks back. so mind yer business

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I quoted OP because thats who I was addressing. who the **** are you? OP is a chargers fan, he walked away from the redbirds quite publicly a few weeks back. so mind yer business
Thought you were addressing me, my fault.

Quite funny looking back at it now but carry on.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

lock him up for paying incentives to hurt the opposing players? Come on now.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson