Bama can beat the Cardinals

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Alabama wouldn't beat the Cardinals....Bama' would DESTROY the Cardinals.

Any and all of you thinking the Cards would win are by far the biggest homers in the world...nothing wrong with cheering and hoping for your team, but GET REAL.

Nick Saban's coaching vs. Wilks - Get REAL ...give Saban a week and he'd break down Wilks and the Cards.

The running game of Bama is far better than the Cards

The WR's are better

The D line is better - with only Chandler on the Cards side better ....but give Saban a week and he'd figure a way of locking Jones up.

The special teams is better - other than punter Lee is awesome.

Only the biggest homer would take the Cardinals...and I'd love to see an NFL team get embarrassed by a college team.

It'd make for an interesting game that many would pay for
32nd ranked NFL team
Vs.
College Champions

I would watch that...shoot I'd pay to see it!

So the Seachickens would loose to Bama? (they beat us twice in the last minute).
So the 49ers would have problems with Bama?
So the Packers would loose to Bama?

C'mon ... that is just overreaction by your side. And yes Wilks is bad, but not that bad. And no the high octane offense wouldn't work against a NFL defense, since you only have running max 1 WR open and the only thing that would work would maybe be the running game, and than still, how many OL players came out in the last 5 year and were at least average in the NFL, yes only a few of them and than you think that Bamas O-line has all #1 rounders on it that would match the NFL D and speed? And the QB as well? gosh get real get some clue.

Overall it would be fun, but nothing expect an extreme amount of money for NFL and NCAA would bring them to do that, maybe on the All Star weekend ... NFL All-Stars vs NCAA Champion? Maybe that would be a fun game. The professionals not trying to hard and the NCAA champion to showcase themselfs... maybe.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Seriously though, which rules would the game use?

One foot or two for a catch on the sidelines?
Can a fumble be advanced or not?
Is a player down when they fall down or does there need to be contact?
Does the play clock stop while the chains move or keep running?

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Any and all of you thinking the Cards would win are by far the biggest homers in the world...nothing wrong with cheering and hoping for your team, but GET REAL.

Nick Saban's coaching vs. Wilks - Get REAL ...give Saban a week and he'd break down Wilks and the Cards.

The WR's are better

The D line is better - with only Chandler on the Cards side better ....but give Saban a week and he'd figure a way of locking Jones up.

Only the biggest homer would take the Cardinals...and I'd love to see an NFL team get embarrassed by a college team.

32nd ranked NFL team
Vs.
College Champions

This may be the dumbest thing ever written on this site. Sorry dude, but this is slap ass crazy.

Red Bird

Veteran
Reaction score

The WR's are better

32nd ranked NFL team
Vs.
College Champions

Are you high??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Maybe some think Clemson is an NFL playoff team now
Idk about all that but I feel confident in saying Trevor Lawrence is already better than many QBs in the NFL. I’m talking about mostly the backup ones but some starting ones too (JAC mainly).

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Seriously though, which rules would the game use?

One foot or two for a catch on the sidelines?
Can a fumble be advanced or not?
Is a player down when they fall down or does there need to be contact?
Does the play clock stop while the chains move or keep running?

These would be interesting too:

OT rules
Active Roster Size
Pass Interference

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
These would be interesting too:

OT rules
Active Roster Size
Pass Interference
That PI is another example where the NFL player (WR or CB/Safety) would work over the college player.

It can be fun to think about, but honestly, the worst NFL team would beat the college champion 10 out of 10 times. Play 100 games and the college team might get lucky once or twice as the NFL team got bored.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
No way any one college team beats any NFL team.

Bama has what at MOST 10 legit pro starter prospects, we have 12 at least. :)

I kid, they used to play college allstar teams vs pro teams and the all stars won some games, but that was before players jumped ship early and that all star team was mostly all NFL talent level.

So yeah a college all star team but not just any college team. There would be a talent gap at many positions and they'd just have to hammer on those it'd be a wiping.

But that's assuming good coaching on both sides.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

The WR's are better

32nd ranked NFL team
Vs.
College Champions

Talk about parading your ignorance for all the world to see.

OP
OP
cardpa

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score

The WR's are better

32nd ranked NFL team
Vs.
College Champions

Have you crawled back under your rock yet? Better yet act like that rodent in Punxsutawney and stay in your hole.

pmacLean

Veteran
Reaction score
Bama can't even beat Clemson (actually got demolished and humiliated by Clemson) ... and yet in the paper is an article that Bama should be rated # 1 at start of next season ... say what ?? I laughed through that whole game... screw Bama

OP
OP
cardpa

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Bama can't even beat Clemson (actually got demolished and humiliated by Clemson) ... and yet in the paper is an article that Bama should be rated # 1 at start of next season ... say what ?? I laughed through that whole game... screw Bama

This is even more unbelievable. You just got spanked and you diss the team that spanked you? If they were so easy to defend why didn't you and your defensive teammates shut them out? Williams should learn to keep the hole in his face shut.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nc...awrence-clemson-offense/ar-BBRYdqq?li=BBnb7Kz

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson