1/05/2019 Wild Card games

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad I watched ND State vs E. Washington today. At least it had some excitement.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Zebras taking over, Puke's must be the preferred flavor this year, usually its the Hawks.
they missed clear pass interference on the interception right before all of those flags. the linebacker hit the player before the ball was there. Dallas won because it was a home game, seattle lost their kicker, and they stopped Seattle's run game, seattle could not stop dallas' run game.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
What’s a juicier matchup for the NFL....

Saints vs Seahawks
or
Saints vs Cowboys rematch.

Saints get their “revenge” next weekend.
dallas got a lot of penalties called against them that were costly...and basically had 2 TD's eliminated. I don't buy into that.

it could still be dallas at LA if the bears lose...stranger things have happened. but I think it will be bears vs. rams and cowboys vs. saints. my cowboy homer heart wants to believe in this team because of their fight and physicality, but I don't think they can beat the saints in that building especially with how slow the dallas offense starts games.

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
dallas got a lot of penalties called against them that were costly...and basically had 2 TD's eliminated. I don't buy into that.

it could still be dallas at LA if the bears lose...stranger things have happened. but I think it will be bears vs. rams and cowboys vs. saints. my cowboy homer heart wants to believe in this team because of their fight and physicality, but I don't think they can beat the saints in that building especially with how slow the dallas offense starts games.
I would love beating the Cowboys in LA...

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I would love beating the Cowboys in LA...
It would be quite a spectacle to see the Cowboys play at the Rams. I can't say I would pick dallas to win that one either, but I would feel a slightly more optimistic than going to the Saints in that building. it's almost like picking poison. Bottom line if you would have told me earlier in the year dallas would play at LA or N.O. I would have said no chance. I think they have improved a lot over the last 8 weeks, but don't know if the offense has enough to go toe to toe with those teams especially if (L.A./N.O.) get off to a good start. It's all on the cowboys defense to keep the score close late into the game, that's really their only chance against those teams.