Spider-Man on PS4 is amazing.

OP
OP
azsouthendzone

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My PS4 and Spider Man are getting picked up tonight! Couldn't lose for $199!
It's a great game. You will love it. If you haven't been in the PS4 ecosystem you will love that as well. So many incredible games.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a great game. You will love it. If you haven't been in the PS4 ecosystem you will love that as well. So many incredible games.

I have an Xbone so I'll still buy most of the dual platform games through there, but I am looking for some of the better PS4 exclusives. I'd love to hear about any you might recommend. I actually prefer older titles because they're so much cheaper and I don't need the latest.

OP
OP
azsouthendzone

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I have an Xbone so I'll still buy most of the dual platform games through there, but I am looking for some of the better PS4 exclusives. I'd love to hear about any you might recommend. I actually prefer older titles because they're so much cheaper and I don't need the latest.

Here are some oldies that are cheap and are incredible.

Infamous Second Son
Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection
Uncharted 4
The Last of Us Remastered
Ratchet and Clank
Until Dawn
MLB the Show
Horizon Zero Dawn

Newer ones that are must plays:
Spider-Man
God of War
Detroit Become Human

If you have PlayStation VR:
Astro Bot (maybe the best game of 2018)
Resident Evil 7
Farpoint
Rush of Blood
Rez Infinite

PlayStation 4 is my favorite console of all-time and I have owned them all. So many great games you can't play anywhere else.

Last edited:

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked up a GotY edition of Zero Dawn for cheap and Spider Man is fabulous! I'll keep an eye out for your other recommendations as well. Thanks!

I have to say, the controller is tough to adapt to from all these years on the xbox. It's still been a ton of fun, but it's amazing how your brain gets locked into a specific form factor on a controller.

OP
OP
azsouthendzone

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I picked up a GotY edition of Zero Dawn for cheap and Spider Man is fabulous! I'll keep an eye out for your other recommendations as well. Thanks!

I have to say, the controller is tough to adapt to from all these years on the xbox. It's still been a ton of fun, but it's amazing how your brain gets locked into a specific form factor on a controller.
When I first started playing PS4 I felt the same way about the controller. That all changed over time, and four broken XBOX controllers over the last two years lol

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spiderman was an amazing game. The swinging and combat felt really good. One of the very few games I got a 100% on the game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose