Zac Taylor to Interview for HC

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
so much for the "they will hire an experienced HC" takes from Doug/Wolf

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Interesting. Interview this seasons so called wunderkind off the bat. Wonder if his brother is included as well

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
One thing to keep in mind, the idea of hiring a smart leader as your HC isn't a bad one. Especially if his expertise is getting the most out of a QB. As long as he is flexible, the rest can be added through staff. Where these guys get into trouble is when they don't know how to elevate QBs and want too much power.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Bring in an offensive whiz kid and hand the defensive keys to a proven DC. Give the DC Chandler Jones, Patrick Peterson,Nick Bosa and some free agent acquisitions. Offense needs to be built from the ground up.

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
Rams making him available for interviews

You must be registered for see images attach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don't know enough about any of them to give an opinion, I just hope we make the right decision this time.

To me the good news is they appear to be humbly learning from their mistakes (searching for an offensive HC, moving quickly on the hire rather than taking pride in doing their “due diligence” and being last to hire someone, not publicly saying who they are pursuing due to competition).

I also love the fact that Michael Bidwill publicly declared they have a lot of cap space and money to spend...To me I hear him saying they plan on spending that money generously.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking at his resume I really don't know why this guy would excite anyone. Pimping Peter Carmichael. Now HIS resume is something to be excited about.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Looking at his resume I really don't know why this guy would excite anyone. Pimping Peter Carmichael. Now HIS resume is something to be excited about.

I think Peter Carmichael should be interviewed as well.

But not all candidates should be dismissed because of not having an extensive resume...If someone has the “it” factor you make a move. Case in point, Sean McVay only had 3 years experience as OC of a mediocre Redskins team that compiled a
21-26-1 record over three seasons. In those three years their best season was only 9-7.