Official Namechange Thread

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I've actually changed my site URL (rebranded as 'TruColor' from 'ColorWerx'), but am thinking of changing to something more Cardinals related...

...can I change to 'Cuozzo' - after former one-time Cardinals QB Gary Cuozzo?

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've actually changed my site URL (rebranded as 'TruColor' from 'ColorWerx'), but am thinking of changing to something more Cardinals related...

...can I change to 'Cuozzo' - after former one-time Cardinals QB Gary Cuozzo?
Got it.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I’d like to request my screen name to be, Goldfield.

Last edited:

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, the "Poop Head" name may have run it's course by now. I think it may keep some conversations from being taken seriously, as well as some posts. I'll keep the avatar and the tag line, I'm fine with that, but can we possible make a small change to the name to something like "Hoop Head"? That wouldn't be the name I'd normally pick but it's close to what I got so there should be little confusion involved with that change. Plus 95% of my posts are in the Suns thread so it does fit some as well.

I don't know how to be a contributor but if someone sends me a paypal link I'll throw some cash in there for the change. I remember before when I inquired about a name change that being a contributor apparently allowed for a name change, so that's why I'm cool with just donating something to the site.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, the "Poop Head" name may have run it's course by now. I think it may keep some conversations from being taken seriously, as well as some posts. I'll keep the avatar and the tag line, I'm fine with that, but can we possible make a small change to the name to something like "Hoop Head"? That wouldn't be the name I'd normally pick but it's close to what I got so there should be little confusion involved with that change. Plus 95% of my posts are in the Suns thread so it does fit some as well.

I don't know how to be a contributor but if someone sends me a paypal link I'll throw some cash in there for the change. I remember before when I inquired about a name change that being a contributor apparently allowed for a name change, so that's why I'm cool with just donating something to the site.

Here's a link: https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum/account/upgrades

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I was brave enough I would request my name to be changed to “village idiot”.lol
:D

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media