Patrick Peterson- 8 for 8

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Best one on one man in the league. But he cannot be counted on to tackle and he loves running out of bounds on punt returns. But i’ll Take him over anyone, any day of the week. The man has skills.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And it should be noted that as a CB PP is only 7 of 8

ReasonableMan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I would trade anybody if the price is right… Especially a player heading into his ninth year in the league when the average career is only six years in the NFL .
He’s not having an average career though

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I would trade anybody if the price is right… Especially a player heading into his ninth year in the league when the average career is only six years in the NFL .

But that puts the Cards in desperation mode for a corner. I’d hold out and keep a known commodity rather than take the risk. Keim spent a 3rd round pick on Chad Williams and he started the season as our number 2 receiver. I’d trade anybody....If I trusted management

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The bigger story is how is chandler jones and alternate he's a damn monster smh.

Peterson continues his path to the hall of fame
Jones seems like a walk in pro bowler if you just look at the stats.

And then Larry.......Larry? Really? The pro bowl is dumb.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
One of the best one on one CB's in the league....and he's playing ZONE!!!!!!

The coaching staff is beyond ignorant

1 player made the pro bowl...just one...that's pathetic!

Congrats PP....get outta this pie hole of a team...this is no way to have a career....go ask Aeneas Williams....PP is now Williams 2.0

In the Atlanta game the coaching staff put PP out on the left side...so Atlanta moved Julio Jones to the other side and actually had a backup TE lined up against PP ...where the TE barely ran a route just to get PP out of the play...and it worked over and over again....it was amazing to see how out coached the Cardinals were on defense.

Last edited:

pmacLean

Veteran
Reaction score
One of the best one on one CB's in the league....and he's playing ZONE!!!!!!

The coaching staff is beyond ignorant

1 player made the pro bowl...just one...that's pathetic!

Congrats PP....get outta this pie hole of a team...this is no way to have a career....go ask Aeneas Williams....PP is now Williams 2.0

In the Atlanta game the coaching staff put PP out on the left side...so Atlanta moved Julio Jones to the other side and actually had a backup TE lined up against PP ...where the TE barely ran a route just to get PP out of the play...and it worked over and over again....it was amazing to see how out coached the Cardinals were on defense.

Aeneas Williams could tackle... seems to be the biggest difference.