Week 16- Los Angeles Rams @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame thread, 2018

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Because the other teams have talent AND coaches who know what they are doing ?
I wasn’t talking about only this year. It has always been that way here. Go back and look at prior years post. It has been consistent even when we were good.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Something isn’t right with the Rams. The Bears & Eagles have exposed them. They better get their act together by Sunday. Ideally, a 56-3 loss might force MB to do something that was warranted back in September. I hope they’re so far ahead that they bring out Roman Gabriel to kneel a couple times at the end.

Last edited:

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Something isn’t right with the Rams. The Bears & Eagles have exposed them. They better get they act together by Sunday. Ideally, a 56-3 loss might force MB to do something that was warranted back in September. I hope they’re so far ahead that they bring out Roman Gabriel to kneel a couple times at the end.
Slipping OL play.

Defenses not giving pre snap look to Goff until COACH-QB communications are cut off.

Gurley hurt.

And most importantly, star studed defense is severely under performing most of the year should be a concern for them.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Oh gosh this could be get really ugly ... if the other games didn't be ugly... but the first encounter was really really ugly. hopefully this time we cross midfield before the last 3 minutes of the game.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave