This organization use to do it for the nice guys despite poor plays

Drew Butler
Dawson
Brandon Williams

A weird way to carry a franchise football team

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
i would like to see Brandon Williams start the last 2 games and see if he has made any progress at all since he was drafted. If not, drop him.

Agreed.

I feel like Keim is forcing this guy on Wilks to justify the pick. How many street FA CB's have come in and played before Williams?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
i would like to see Brandon Williams start the last 2 games and see if he has made any progress at all since he was drafted. If not, drop him.

You might like to see that, but the coaches see him at practice every day. They know. There's a reason we were signing guys off the street and putting them on the field the same week while Brandon Williams has been in the program four years and has seen fewer defensive snaps than Rudy Ford.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
You might like to see that, but the coaches see him at practice every day. They know. There's a reason we were signing guys off the street and putting them on the field the same week while Brandon Williams has been in the program four years and has seen fewer defensive snaps than Rudy Ford.

What I would like to see is practice footage of Brandon Williams covering Chad Williams.

You think they just line up, run into each other, and then fall on the ground ? Or is it like two puppies trying to catch a house fly, just madness all over the place ?

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Love the Max Hall comment!!!!

Cards better lose the next 2 ...and lose big

I remember how one year they had the 1st pick and the last game they won and lost it.....dummies

It's like the Suns now....they're playing for the Williams kid from Duke, because he's worth tanking.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

I remember how one year they had the 1st pick and the last game they won and lost it.....dummies

It's like the Suns now....they're playing for the Williams kid from Duke, because he's worth tanking.

You mean the year we got Larry Fitzgerald?

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Rams will definitely be playing for something, so hopefully Rosen isn't obliterated.

Seahawks probably won't, so that could be interesting, seeing as how CenturyLink Field is wholly owned by the Arizona Cardinals Football Club.

OP
OP
R

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

Those dummies drafted Fitz with your lost 1st pick.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Rams will definitely be playing for something, so hopefully Rosen isn't obliterated.

Seahawks probably won't, so that could be interesting, seeing as how CenturyLink Field is wholly owned by the Arizona Cardinals Football Club.

I think the Seahawks still need to win to get in to the playoffs and unless they pull the upset in KC this weekend they will still be looking to win the last week of the season.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score

But then out of the other side of your mouth you say the fans pay their hard earned money and deserve better. Well guess what I spent over $2000 to go to that game, and took my whole family from Wi to PHX. I loved that win and had about as much fun after it that anyone can legally. My wife was on fire after that game. All the Viking fans chanting about the playoffs...HA!!!

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Seahawks will have something to play for even if they win this week but especially if they lose which is a possibility against KC who very much has something to play for.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
But then out of the other side of your mouth you say the fans pay their hard earned money and deserve better. Well guess what I spent over $2000 to go to that game, and took my whole family from Wi to PHX. I loved that win and had about as much fun after it that anyone can legally. My wife was on fire after that game. All the Viking fans chanting about the playoffs...HA!!!
They were a sight to see after that game, one of my favorite SDS moments.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Probably one of the most incredible finishes I've ever seen live. Was totally worth losing 1. Plus it landed Fitz even sweeter

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
I think the Seahawks still need to win to get in to the playoffs and unless they pull the upset in KC this weekend they will still be looking to win the last week of the season.

The game is in Seattle. Hags are -2.5 dogs last I checked

Willie D

Veteran
Reaction score
Those dummies drafted Fitz with your lost 1st pick.
Right, and they weren't wanting Eli Manning, Philip Rivers, or Big Ben anyway. 'Cause they were already stacked at QB with McCown and Shaun King.

By now, even most diehards have to confess the Cardinals suck this year. Worse than most seasons. Through bad coaching, injuries, sheer incompetence, whatever. So it's nice that one or two people are still "glass 1/10th full" kind of fans. Wishful thinking is like adrenaline--nice when it kicks in, but short-lived.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave