Miller once again does it again!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

TJ

Reaction score
Isn’t the fact that Quinnerly qualified basically proof that Miller did nothing wrong?

It’s proof that money never exchanged hands and reinforces the notion that Book pocketed the Adidas money.

Miller has never been the target for anyone of consequence, only fans who have a dream scenario of taking down one of college’s top basketball coaches.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
It’s proof that money never exchanged hands and reinforces the notion that Book pocketed the Adidas money.

Miller has never been the target for anyone of consequence, only fans who have a dream scenario of taking down one of college’s top basketball coaches.

And ESPN

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
ESPN has a women’s volleyball game on right now and is not showing the Arizona basketball game. Insane

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Everything I see says that the game is on ESPN2.

They bumped the entire first half of the Arizona versus Baylor basketball game for the Nebraska versus Stanford women’s volleyball game. They just switched over and it’s halftime.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
They bumped the entire first half of the Arizona versus Baylor basketball game for the Nebraska versus Stanford women’s volleyball game. They just switched over and it’s halftime.

Looks like we didn't miss much. If the box score is any indication, we are sleepwalking through this game and putting forth zero effort, especially on the boards.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Looks like we didn't miss much. If the box score is any indication, we are sleepwalking through this game and putting forth zero effort, especially on the boards.

Don’t be forced to schedule 9:00pm tipoffs If ESPN is going to show extensive postgame coverage post-game volleyball celebrations.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Don’t be forced to schedule 9:00pm tipoffs If ESPN is going to show extensive postgame coverage post-game volleyball celebrations.

No excuse to be on the wrong end of a 27-11 rebounding advantage, with one of the opposing guards leading the way with 9 rebounds in the first half. Baylor is an hour ahead.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
No excuse to be on the wrong end of a 27-11 rebounding advantage, with one of the opposing guards leading the way with 9 rebounds in the first half. Baylor is an hour ahead.

Now it's the wrong end of a 46-18 rebounding advantage with 3:00 to go and down double digits at home to a bad Baylor team. Might be the worst effort I have seen out of this team since the Bucknell loss at home in the 2012 NIT. I hope the team's sudden nose dive (other than a good second half against Utah Valley for a comeback win, this team has been AWOL since the win at UConn) doesn't start costing it recruits.

TJ

Reaction score
Now it's the wrong end of a 46-18 rebounding advantage with 3:00 to go and down double digits at home to a bad Baylor team. Might be the worst effort I have seen out of this team since the Bucknell loss at home in the 2012 NIT. I hope the team's sudden nose dive (other than a good second half against Utah Valley for a comeback win, this team has been AWOL since the win at UConn) doesn't start costing it recruits.
Everyone knows this is a transition year. The FBI fiasco wiped out any hope that we’d field a dominant team. This is a band of misfit toys held together with duct tape. Imagine if we had a team with B-Will, Nasir Little, Bol Bol, Quinerly, and *maybe* RJ Barret. That was our prospective recruiting class for this season.

All recruits except for Zeke are signed, so they won’t decommit. They wouldn’t do so any way

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Everyone knows this is a transition year. The FBI fiasco wiped out any hope that we’d field a dominant team. This is a band of misfit toys held together with duct tape. Imagine if we had a team with B-Will, Nasir Little, Bol Bol, Quinerly, and *maybe* RJ Barret. That was our prospective recruiting class for this season.

All recruits except for Zeke are signed, so they won’t decommit. They wouldn’t do so any way

I concur and hope you're right about Nnaji not decommitting. Still, there is no excuse for the total lack of effort.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score

The FBI thing hurt but there have been some pretty egregious recruiting misevaluations. Barcello, Lee, Smith, Akot are WAC level players.

TJ

Reaction score
The FBI thing hurt but there have been some pretty egregious recruiting misevaluations. Barcello, Lee, Smith, Akot are WAC level players.

I agree. Rui Hachimura wanted an Arizona offer and Miller never gave it. Ooof

TJ

Reaction score

Time to put this bastard to bed

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Some knucklehead on 97.3 this afternoon on Roc and Manuch said that Miller should be sweating bullets because Book had to give someone up to go from 15 to 20 years to just 2 years in his plea deal but this dispels that ludicrous claim. Dude was talking nonsense.

TJ

Reaction score
Some knucklehead on 97.3 this afternoon on Roc and Manuch said that Miller should be sweating bullets because Book had to give someone up to go from 15 to 20 years to just 2 years in his plea deal but this dispels that ludicrous claim. Dude was talking nonsense.

This whole mess was filled with misinformation, conjecture, and speculation presented as fact. So many people got it wrong. Dakich thought this would railroad NCAA basketball. Schlabach wrote a complete dud of a report that tarnished Miller's reputation.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

From what the article says, it's really now Dawkins that's the biggest threat, his attorney is quoted in the ESPN story and in another one as saying there is "conduct in this case" that needs to come out, the way it's worded you can't tell if he means by the FBI, the coaches etc.

It is interesting their claim all along has been we're not going to plea and rat people out, but it appears both Bland and Book were able to plea without having to do that.

Wetzel seemed to think that was still a risk to the schools involved, but Dawkins could have spilled the bean on them ages ago if he had dirt and wanted to get them, why wait for the trial to do that? Makes me think the actions he is talking about are actions by the FBI and or NCAA etc.

His attorney insists they have no intention of a plea deal.