Cardinals at Packers gameday thread 12-2-18

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Congrats to Zeke Turner - 1 snap at LB, one tackle assist - that is 100% contribution rate :)

Lambeau

Veteran
Reaction score
If you were a Cards fan, you would've died from heart, liver, kidney, etc failure years and years ago.

Jeez, suck it up. Your team had a bad year, boo frigging hoo, get over it.

Being a Packers fan is tough too. Just think we have many more years to come like this one.

Lambeau

Veteran
Reaction score
I was joking.;)

You do have the easiest remaining schedule.IIRC.
We lost to you guys at home yesterday. Atlanta will blow us out by 40-20 score. Then we have the Bears in Chicago which is an automatic loss. We're about the worst team in the league.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We lost to you guys at home yesterday. Atlanta will blow us out by 40-20 score. Then we have the Bears in Chicago which is an automatic loss. We're about the worst team in the league.

Welcome to the Dark Side.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

He's @LarryFitzgerald has 61K views, Redbirds don't have that many fans in the whole wide world!!

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Maybe 30 years from now we will be good again. Rodgers isn't the answer. He is not a Top 10 QB right now. He is a injury prone choke artist.

I'd give you anyone on our roster for that injury prone choke artist. Your team sucks worse than ours without Rodgers. He turns mediocre receivers into pro bowlers. You're taking his greatness for granted.

pmacLean

Veteran
Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else, but one of Roger's scrambles, he sidled left, then scooted farther out there and right in view were 3 Card D-linemen being blatantly held ... I mean 3, on that one play (and that wasn't the only play this happened) ... I wonder just what percentage of Roger's vaunted scrambling ability is related to apparently blind officials who refuse to call a blatant hold when Aaron is doing his 'magic'.

Lambeau

Veteran
Reaction score
I'd give you anyone on our roster for that injury prone choke artist. Your team sucks worse than ours without Rodgers. He turns mediocre receivers into pro bowlers. You're taking his greatness for granted.

He isn't nearly as good as Brees, Brady, R Wilson, Mahomes and Big Ben. I'd take all of them over ours. Rodgers is 1-40 in attempted comebacks against winning teams.