MadJack’s Banner Suggestions - Lions Game

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Absolutely a classic suggestion! After 23 years and 214 banners I know a winner when I see it! This will be hard to top as it’s funnier than sh*t.

I love it, but it is hard to overlook that with one catch Larry Fitzgerald will break the all-time record of receptions made with one team. That is an incredible feat.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely a classic suggestion! After 23 years and 214 banners I know a winner when I see it! This will be hard to top as it’s funnier than sh*t.

Yeah I think you have to go with it, it's fantastic.

OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Here this week's banner, Cards fans. I chose it for its humorous and facetious/sarcastic tone rather than something purely negative. After all, we did beat Packers in their house last week though this team - and especially the coaching - is perhaps the worst ever.

Great suggestion, "jefftheshark!"

MadJack.

You must be registered for see images attach

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Here this week's banner, Cards fans. I chose it for its humorous and facetious/sarcastic tone rather than something purely negative. After all, we did beat Packers in their house last week though this team - and especially the coaching - is perhaps the worst ever.

Great suggestion, "jefftheshark!"

MadJack.

You must be registered for see images attach
Leave it to JTS to jump in there (with probably 10 seconds of thought) and come up with the winning banner. I love it. See you on Sunday MJ when I stop by on the Great Lawn.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
If management gets upset, you could remind them that we do have eight straight wins at home against the Lions. Haven’t lost to them at home since 1993, I believe.
It could also refer to Larry’s streak of games with a catch which is aeeemingky referenced every week. In fact i wouldn’t be surprised if most people assume that’s what it means.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
This will be the 16th time the two teams face each other since 1998.

Cards are 11-4 vs them in that time.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Blam! I keep my feathers numbered, for just such an occasion
Foghorn Leghorn