Kareem Hunt caught on video assaulting 19 year old woman

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All that I saw was that he came out and tried to calm her down and be a peace maker before he was baited.

How do you know he was trying to calm her down? She was already off-screen, which meant she was down the hall AWAY from his room and she didn't come back into picture UNTIL he came outside and said something. so, how do you know he was being a peace maker there?

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
do you have any proof of her calling him the n-word? Did you not see him SHOVE her and then SHOVE the guy out of the way and then RAISE HIS ARMS towards her AGAIN before she defended herself? She didn't make first contact there.
I think it's a reasonable assumption. He didn't come out of that room to attack her. Something set him off and it's pushing reason to think that he went from zero to that fired up because she asked him if he liked puppies.

What is out there is that she was being a problem guest and had hit another guest with a lamp before everything in the video. Of course I'm basing my opinion on what I've read and if that turns out to not be the case, I'll amend my opinion. This looks a lot to me like a setup.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
I'd think an incel like yourself would appreciate it.

as to the rest of the topic, look above.
Do you only communicate with snide remarks and insults? Or should I be interpreting all of that as an example of how the girl in this video was likely behaving?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if it's 100% accurate but this girl hit another guest at the party with a lamp, was asked to leave, stayed outside the door for 30 minutes and then was aggressive toward Hunt when he came out to try and get her to leave all while her friends were recording, waiting for something to happen.

so, even though you don't know if what you're saying is 100% true, with no evidence to point to, you're just spreading baseless rumor that she also hit a guest at the party with a lamp?

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
How do you know he was trying to calm her down? She was already off-screen, which meant she was down the hall AWAY from his room and she didn't come back into picture UNTIL he came outside and said something. so, how do you know he was being a peace maker there?
I don't believe I stated that I "know" that's what she was doing. I don't know what either of them were doing and am basing my opinion of what happened on the video and what's being said online. Just like you.

As far as how I interpret what he was doing, when he walked out he was calm, smiling and had his hands up in a universal gesture of non-threat. Maybe he was acting one way while having a completely different intent.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
so, even though you don't know if what you're saying is 100% true, with no evidence to point to, you're just spreading baseless rumor that she also hit a guest at the party with a lamp?
I think I pretty clearly prefaced that I was basing my opinion on what is being said online and that I would amend my POV if more information came out. Nowhere was it offered as 100% factual. It does paint a different picture if true, though.

Also, you've formed a pretty strong opinion without knowing every aspect of the situation, haven't you?

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Do you have a problem with the hypothetical example I gave? If so, use your words because I can't read your mind. Do you not agree with the point I was making or not understand it?

No way to distinguish if that was a hypothetical or your recounting of events

Why would you use a hypothetical that is so far away from the verifiable fact set?

It's meaningless for any discussion at that point.

What if a women came in with a gun to rob an elderly person standing next to me? If I tackle her I lose my job for hitting a woman? This world has gone nuts!!!!!

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
This stuff isn't difficult.

You are in a hotel. You simply shut and lock your door and go on with your night.

If someone is a problem call the desk and call the police.

Then just go about what you were doing.

People put pride and ego in front of basic sense.

Everyone else in that hallway knew he was messing up. Everyone was trying to protect him - except himself.

He just had to go and confront a 19 year old girl that he doesn't even know.

Why give her any power? Even if she did say something, why would you care? Go back to your small social gathering and sleep on your pillowcase of cash and enjoy a life of NFL superstar adjulation.

This is easy stuff. Just basics for anyone.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
No way to distinguish if that was a hypothetical or your recounting of events

Why would you use a hypothetical that is so far away from the verifiable fact set?

It's meaningless for any discussion at that point.

What if a women came in with a gun to rob an elderly person standing next to me? If I tackle her I lose my job for hitting a woman? This world has gone nuts!!!!!
Why are you trying so hard to dismiss or not understand my point? Yes, it was a hotel room and not an apartment. Is that really germane? You seem very intent on not having a conversation and just attempting insults. Care to say why?

There were no charges filed. The woman was obviously violent. Her friends were already recording video when Hunt walked out of the room. Does nothing about the situation warrant consideration?

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
This stuff isn't difficult.

You are in a hotel. You simply shut and lock your door and go on with your night.

If someone is a problem call the desk and call the police.

Then just go about what you were doing.

People put pride and ego in front of basic sense.

Everyone else in that hallway knew he was messing up. Everyone was trying to protect him - except himself.

He just had to go and confront a 19 year old girl that he doesn't even know.

Why give her any power? Even if she did say something, why would you care? Go back to your small social gathering and sleep on your pillowcase of cash and enjoy a life of NFL superstar adjulation.

This is easy stuff. Just basics for anyone.
Not every person has an analytic, clinical view of a situation in the moment. Is it possible that Hunt was trying to defuse the situation and avoid having the police show up at a party where he was attending? That despite his best intentions he found himself being threatened, spit on and called a *igger and he then lost his temper? That he just wanted to calm the girl down and get her to leave without having to call the police?

Have you ever been in a situation where something escalates far more quickly than you would have imagined?

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Your hypothetical is about as germaine as my robbery hypothetical

She was in a hotel hallway. If there was trespassing it would be against the property owner - the hotel.

She didn't hit the hotel and the hotel didn't kick her.

When you go so far off the rails at the very beginning it's pointless.

If you really want discussion either address the known facts or learn to make a hypothetical or to pose questions of additional circumstance

You didn't come close to either of those, which does nothing to advance the actual topic of what actually happened

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
That despite his best intentions he found himself being threatened, spit on and called a *igger and he then lost his temper?

Maybe she pooped in his shoe. That would make me angry. Burned the last good photo of his mother. Said his dog wasn't cute.

Or you could actually comment on what we know happened.

There was zero reason for him to open his door and put himself in a position for him to not be able to control himself.

Again, this is very simple stuff.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Anyhow, I'm shutting my proverbial hotel door and going to bed.

Can pick this up later if I still find it interesting.

Have a good night

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Your hypothetical is about as germaine as my robbery hypothetical

She was in a hotel hallway. If there was trespassing it would be against the property owner - the hotel.

She didn't hit the hotel and the hotel didn't kick her.

When you go so far off the rails at the very beginning it's pointless.

If you really want discussion either address the known facts or learn to make a hypothetical or to pose questions of additional circumstance

You didn't come close to either of those, which does nothing to advance the actual topic of what actually happened
See, you seem to deliberately trying to be obtuse. I apologize that I don't know the actual legal term for being thrown out of a party and then wanting to get back in, then refusing to leave. Is there some debate about that being what was actually going on? Would you rather argue semantics than talk about the situation?

Why do you think that the hotel hitting and kicking her has anything to do with anything? You're making up ridiculous examples for some reason. Do you honestly not understand what I'm saying or are you just being disingenuous?

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Maybe she pooped in his shoe. That would make me angry. Burned the last good photo of his mother. Said his dog wasn't cute.

Or you could actually comment on what we know happened.

There was zero reason for him to open his door and put himself in a position for him to not be able to control himself.

Again, this is very simple stuff.
I can only assume you've never attended a party. Calling the police isn't the only reasonable response. It seems perfectly reasonable to imagine that he wasn't directly involved with what went on inside and he was coming out to try and make peace and defuse the situation. Even moreso if he was the host of the party.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Now I'm at serious debate to start Ware or Mixon in both??
As soon as I read the Chiefs sent Hunt home I grabbed Ware off of waivers and started him. No way the Chiefs are going to change their offense since Ware knows it well. They are also playing the Raiders. I expect Ware to run for a minimum of 80 yds. and 2 TDs.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
The ray rice punching and dragging was by far worse

It’s stupid to grade woman-assault incidents. Anytime a man attacks a woman, it’s wrong. Period.
Yes, Hunt didn’t knock this lady out as Rice did. But he came close when he shoved the guy and her and knocked her into the wall and she smashed her face into the wall... and then kicked her when she was down...
And then lied about it all... All that said,, I wouldn’t at all be surprised to see him playing in the NFL one day down the road.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It’s stupid to grade woman-assault incidents. Anytime a man attacks a woman, it’s wrong. Period.
Yes, Hunt didn’t knock this lady out as Rice did. But he came close when he shoved the guy and her and knocked her into the wall and she smashed her face into the wall... and then kicked her when she was down...
And then lied about it all... All that said,, I wouldn’t at all be surprised to see him playing in the NFL one day down the road.

Im not grading im comparing, and are 2 different stories, i saw a man shoving another man and making domino effect on the lady
When she was on the ground the kick was weak and that s why she even didnt report it to the policeman
From the video is pretty clear that he was trying to discuss with her but the girl assaulted him
its an exaggeration to release him
Certainly he made a mistake and he deserve some sanctions but being released...
We saw players keep playing after more alarming behaviour

Last edited: