Kareem Hunt caught on video assaulting 19 year old woman

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Not that it matters, but that was just the sound of thousands of FF championships down the drain

I added Spencer Ware a couple days ago in case Hunt got hurt. I suppose from now on I’ll handcuff guys in case they hurt someone else. :|

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I added Spencer Ware a couple days ago in case Hunt got hurt. I suppose from now on I’ll handcuff guys in case they hurt someone else. :|

I did it in two leagues and just so happens the two teams I'm playing in those 2 leagues this weekend both had Hunt... What are the odds of that?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Now I'm at serious debate to start Ware or Mixon in both??

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Now I'm at serious debate to start Ware or Mixon in both??

Mixon has a good jab step, hit the ho fast and hard and then escape all the way to the house - seems like an easy decision

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trade Ware to the Hunt owner?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha no way am I strengthening him heading into playoffs and it’s past trade deadline anyway

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
So, someone trespasses on my property, continues to make a disturbance, casts racial slurs and then punches me in the face and not only am I not allowed to defend myself in ANY way, I'm going to lose my job over this?

Why aren't charges being brought against this female?

If simply making any form of contact equals assault then I think we're all in trouble. The descriptions of this video are being greatly exaggerated and I expected something along the lines of Ray Rice but Hunt is being railroaded by reverse bullying here IMO. That woman is completely at fault for the whole situation and should have been behind bars for being a violent trouble-maker. She wasn't innocent and was the one causing all the trouble. Why does she get off scott free and Hunt loses his whole career? Funny how equal rights only apply in one direction.

If a man did that to Hunt would it even be news when he defended himself or lost his temper?

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
So, someone trespasses on my property

If you can't get past the first half of your first sentence without putting together a somewhat coherent thought based on the facts that are clearly shown in the video, what makes you think anyone is going to read the rest of your post like it has any chance of validity

Are you an MRA? Incel?

Just not good with basic words?

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
If you can't get past the first half of your first sentence without putting together a somewhat coherent thought based on the facts that are clearly shown in the video, what makes you think anyone is going to read the rest of your post like it has any chance of validity

Are you an MRA? Incel?

Do you have a problem with the hypothetical example I gave? If so, use your words because I can't read your mind. Do you not agree with the point I was making or not understand it?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Are you an MRA? Incel?

me thinks you're barking up the wrong tree expecting coherent thought from anyone who still worships the ground Sam Bradford walks on and even posited him as a possible "savior" for the Giants a couple weeks ago. Dude lives in a different universe.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Next time maybe TMZ can acquire a longer video of these incidents and god forbid audio.
Right because anything she did makes that okay. Good lord these are adults in a society. They need to act like it or face the consequences. I’ve never written a letter to an owner of any team, but if we signed him I would.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
me thinks you're barking up the wrong tree expecting coherent thought from anyone who still worships the ground Sam Bradford walks on and even posited him as a possible "savior" for the Giants a couple weeks ago. Dude lives in a different universe.
I don't appreciate stalking. Care to stay on topic?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
So, someone trespasses on my property, continues to make a disturbance, casts racial slurs and then punches me in the face and not only am I not allowed to defend myself in ANY way, I'm going to lose my job over this?

Why aren't charges being brought against this female?

If simply making any form of contact equals assault then I think we're all in trouble. The descriptions of this video are being greatly exaggerated and I expected something along the lines of Ray Rice but Hunt is being railroaded by reverse bullying here IMO. That woman is completely at fault for the whole situation and should have been behind bars for being a violent trouble-maker. She wasn't innocent and was the one causing all the trouble. Why does she get off scott free and Hunt loses his whole career? Funny how equal rights only apply in one direction.

If a man did that to Hunt would it even be news when he defended himself or lost his temper?
Hmm call the police and don’t let her in? Doesn’t mean a pro athlete has to get physical with a much smaller weaker person.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Right because anything she did makes that okay. Good lord these are adults in a society. They need to act like it or face the consequences. I’ve never written a letter to an owner of any team, but if we signed him I would.
I don't know if it's 100% accurate but this girl hit another guest at the party with a lamp, was asked to leave, stayed outside the door for 30 minutes and then was aggressive toward Hunt when he came out to try and get her to leave all while her friends were recording, waiting for something to happen. When he walks out, he's even smiling and has his hands up in non-threatening gesture.

Doesn't it at least present the possibility that this was a setup of some kind? This girl was out to cause trouble IMO.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don't know if it's 100% accurate but this girl hit another guest at the party with a lamp, was asked to leave, stayed outside the door for 30 minutes and then was aggressive toward Hunt when he came out to try and get her to leave all while her friends were recording, waiting for something to happen. When he walks out, he's even smiling and has his hands up in non-threatening gesture.

Doesn't it at least present the possibility that this was a setup of some kind? This girl was out to cause trouble IMO.
Even if it’s a set up he doesn’t have to take the bait. Call police. Remain inside. Don’t lose your job.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Hmm call the police and don’t let her in? Doesn’t mean a pro athlete has to get physical with a much smaller weaker person.
Doesn't mean he should have the patience of Job either. I agree that he lost his temper but I also feel like she was out to cause trouble. I'm not sure how restrained someone should be expected to be after being called a *igger and getting punched in the face. I suppose one is of very fine character if they can grin and bear that but I don't know that it's reasonable to expect it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have a problem with the hypothetical example I gave? If so, use your words because I can't read your mind. Do you not agree with the point I was making or not understand it?

the point you are making is completely baseless. Reality is we don't know what happened prior to the video. We don't know "racial slurs were used". We don't know she was "trespassing". We don't know "she was clearly causing all the trouble."

Here's what we CLEARLY DO KNOW happens in the video.

1. There's no one on screen at the beginning. Then Hunt comes out and starts saying something to someone off-camera. Again, no one else is in the shot. It's just Hunt talking to I assume the girl who eventually gets kicked, but if he's talking to her and she's off-camera, that means she's not trying to get in his room at that point.

2. The girl walks back and the FIRST physical contact is made by Hunt who SHOVES her back. Then, the guy tries to get in Hunt's way and Hunt SHOVES HIM out of the way and then Hunt starts advancing on the Girl with ARMS RAISED, and it's ONLY THEN that girl goes to protect herself by punching him...

ah forget it. "Funny how equal rights only apply in one direction" says everything anyone needs to know about you at this point.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesn't mean he should have the patience of Job either. I agree that he lost his temper but I also feel like she was out to cause trouble. I'm not sure how restrained someone should be expected to be after being called a *igger and getting punched in the face. I suppose one is of very fine character if they can grin and bear that but I don't know that it's reasonable to expect it.

do you have any proof of her calling him the n-word? Did you not see him SHOVE her and then SHOVE the guy out of the way and then RAISE HIS ARMS towards her AGAIN before she defended herself? She didn't make first contact there.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Even if it’s a set up he doesn’t have to take the bait. Call police. Remain inside. Don’t lose your job.
Hopefully more will come out about what happened in the half hour that she stood outside the door, not leaving. I don't know if he tried calling the police while all of this was going on. All that I saw was that he came out and tried to calm her down and be a peace maker before he was baited. I just can't say with certainty that that warrants him losing his job.

It's easy enough to say that you should NEVER lose your temper but what if someone said something lewd or threatening about your kids right to your face? Or whatever your button happens to be.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose