Kareem Hunt caught on video assaulting 19 year old woman

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
10 months later? Only after TMZ does the research.

Kareem has not missed a single game this season despite the incident happening MONTHS before the 2018 NFL season kicked off ... and team CEO Clark Hunt publicly stated in August he doubted Hunt would be suspended.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score

Kareem has not missed a single game this season despite the incident happening MONTHS before the 2018 NFL season kicked off ... and team CEO Clark Hunt publicly stated in August he doubted Hunt would be suspended.

But hey we wear pink ribbons in October, that’s enough, right?

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score

Pathetic... Not much, if any difference between Ray Rice's assault.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Huge part of the Chiefs offense and crucial to Mahomes’ ability to make plays when under duress. I thought they were a lock playing at Arrowhead through the playoffs, but this changes things

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Huge part of the Chiefs offense and crucial to Mahomes’ ability to make plays when under duress. I thought they were a lock playing at Arrowhead through the playoffs, but this changes things

Spencer Ware is a quality back up but he’s no Hunt obviously

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They all looked super drunk. No other reason she would keep trying to get back into the party. He's only 23. I'd sign him.

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Next time maybe TMZ can acquire a longer video of these incidents and god forbid audio.

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Sigh... Always gonna be a few in the bunch unfortunately... Sad..

Someone's going to sign him. It's the NFL. I don't condone what he did but our own GM did jail time this summer.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the reason the Chiefs released him wasn't just the video but that it proved Hunt had been lying to them for months about what happened. The cynic in me thinks it's because the video is out and they know it looks bad.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the reason the Chiefs released him wasn't just the video but that it proved Hunt had been lying to them for months about what happened. The cynic in me thinks it's because the video is out and they know it looks bad.

Both good reasons to cut him

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone's going to sign him. It's the NFL. I don't condone what he did but our own GM did jail time this summer.

Just because someone will doesn’t mean they should especially considering he lied to the chiefs about it for 10 months apparently

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

They haven't won a home playoff game since '94. They're no lock at home in the postseason.

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just because someone will doesn’t mean they should especially considering he lied to the chiefs about it for 10 months apparently

That's a good reason for them to cut him. The incident, he should have just taken the suspension and moved on. Now who knows. But he has talent and Cardinals need a lot of talent.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I’m guessing the Colts, Texans, or Bears.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No team will sign Hunt due to that video. This is Ray Rice part 2.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose