Moving onto Green Bay

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Oh I can't wait until we get to go to the game and listen to all the obnoxious Pecker fans. All I can say is it's all John's fault, he chose this game to go to. Good thing is as of now they are saying 42 degrees at kick off, not too bad. Going to the Pecker HOF on Saturday along with the stadium tour, might be the highlight of the weekend.

Sorry John couldn't resist....:biglaugh::ban:

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Oh I can't wait until we get to go to the game and listen to all the obnoxious Pecker fans. All I can say is it's all John's fault, he chose this game to go to. Good thing is as of now they are saying 42 degrees at kick off, not too bad. Going to the Pecker HOF on Saturday along with the stadium tour, might be the highlight of the weekend.

Sorry John couldn't resist....:biglaugh::ban:

Just wear a Rodgers jersey underneath if it gets out of hand, ahahahahaa.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
15 point spread. That's very tempting as the Cards will probably get worked by at least 30-40. If the Packers win tonight that is a lock bet.

OP
OP
WisconsinCard

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I wish but not gonna happen since were leaving for Zona on Tuesday morning for a whole week. You & John have fun brotha

You know we will, but we have more fun watching you socialize.... :lmao:

You always seem to find a celebrity to hang out with. Even it is only a mild celb like Mad Jack...:ban::biglaugh::jawdrop:

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Rogers completed 35 of 35 passes, throwing for 535 yards and 5 TD's with zero INT's... or something like that...:(

With five TD completion to Jimmy Graham, and a great performance by the Packers defense.

I have been riding a 4 game winning streak by picking up players off the opposing team the Cardinals are playing that week, and there defense.

Last week I had Rivers, Eckler, Mike Williams, and the Chargers Defense.

This week, all I could get was Jimmy Graham and the Packers Defense, but that should be enough.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
My brother in law lives in Wisconsin, huge Packer fan, season ticket holder...I tried to get him to bet me but asked for a 21 point spread, he wouldn't take it.

He has no faith in the Packers this year and says they could lose, I told him obviously he hasn't seen the Cardinals play this year. We made the Broncos look like a juggernaut and made the Raiders winners.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
We will be crushed again.
As we should be and I dont expect anything less. Its too late into the season to screw this up now. We have the #2 pick at this point and might have a chance at the #1? Our destiny this year is to get a win-fall of draft picks by trading our #1 or 2 to a team who covets our draft pick. We have to hope to lose out the rest of the season. Always play for something. This year its for draft picks.....And a change in coaching + management?

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
John, My wife, and I went to the packer HOF and toured Lambeau Stadium today.

You must be registered for see images attach

What was the earliest age you could grow a beard?