MadJack’s Banner Suggestions - Lions Game

pmacLean

Veteran
Reaction score
Someones
Lion

Season Ticket
Wait List LOL

Our group sold our Lions game and Rams game season tickets....we're out and not renewing. I never thought I'd type those words. I can't spend money on this product. We had a group of over 16 people....this year it was just me and my boy that stuck around....from 16 to 2 now to 0 and we all had season tickets since ASU days. It's sad when die hard fans are dropping out.

Thanks to people like you I won't be able to watch home games on TV next year ... no. seriously, thanks.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I have a 2 year old son. He wanted to eat candy after Halloween, and we had to make up something so that we wouldn't be giving a 2 year old a bunch of candy. So we said "Mommy ate all the candy."

He replied back by saying, "Mommy ate all the candy? Mommy makes bad choices."

It was adorable, and I feel the same way about the Cardinals this year. Bad choices.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
If You Rebuild It
We Will Come

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
To me, that makes us look like fair weather fans. I am not to blame for this mess, and neither are the other fans. I put it on the management, coaches and lastly the players.

Last edited:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To me, that makes us look like fair weather fans. I am not to blame for this mess, and neither are the other fans. I put is on the management, coaches and lastly the players.

Hmmm. Good point. I am there regardless of our record, so...

Still - it sounds good and it is pretty true for much of the fan base. Plenty of sold seats (opposing fans) or empty seats (both gray and red) when we suck. Some games you could fire off a cannon in the Club level and probably not hit anyone for a few sections.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
To me, that makes us look like fair weather fans. I am not to blame for this mess, and neither are the other fans. I put it on the management, coaches and lastly the players.
I made the comment, based on how fan reaction has gone this season. It didn't take long for butts to not fill seats, or people on this board to claim they weren't going to renew season tickets or spend money on the team, until they started winning again.

Heck, there is an entire recent thread titled We Quit On The Cards...

So,

If You Rebuild It
We Will Come

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson