Week 12- Arizona Cardinals @ Los Angeles Chargers Pregame thread, 2018

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
At this point I don't want to see any more of Nkemdiche. He needs to go as soon as the season is over.

Reactions: PJ1

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
They will pound us hard after losing to the Broncos in bitter fashion. Could get really ugly.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
40 point blowout.

Need those seats under Wilks & Keim to get hot as HELL.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I am happy to say I have the Chargers Defense on my fantasy team, Phillip Rivers is my QB, and I will probably claim Mike Williams and play him this week too.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am happy to say I have the Chargers Defense on my fantasy team, Phillip Rivers is my QB, and I will probably claim Mike Williams and play him this week too.
Your defensive scoring rules may vary, but in my league the Cardinals are the #2 fantasy defense against QBs and #7 against WRs - so i dunno about starting Rivers or Williams. They're even #8 vs. TEs. But if i had Melvin Gordon i'd be salivating at their #30 ranking vs. RBs. And your defense should feast with the Cardinals O being a generous #31.

...dave

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Your defensive scoring rules may vary, but in my league the Cardinals are the #2 fantasy defense against QBs and #7 against WRs - so i dunno about starting Rivers or Williams. They're even #8 vs. TEs. But if i had Melvin Gordon i'd be salivating at their #30 ranking vs. RBs. And your defense should feast with the Cardinals O being a generous #31.

...dave

Mike Williams on Bene Benwikere ? All day.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the Cards still played predominantly man to man D, yep I'd expect that matchup. Now... not so sure. Either way... good luck!

...dave

tell Dom to put those Just Jew It shirts on hold cuz I ain't gonna be there for this train wreck!

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The Chargers are about to DESTROY the Cardinals tank. This Bolts team is an incredibly overrated team that has been winning games against awful teams by super close margins.

Denver finally exposed the Chargers for what they are...a mediocre team that has gotten extremely lucky in their wins (game typing drop in the game vs Seattle, dumb late coaching decision in the game vs Titans, inexperience in the game vs Niners etc).

The Chargers almost lost to the damn Niners!

If the Cardinals play their cards right, they can easily win this game. I’m a lifelong Chargers fan and I know exactly how this team thinks. Their all gonna be looking ahead to the week after vs the Steelers on SNF so they will come out completely unprepared for the Cardinals.

And here’s a hint...start David Johnson if any of you have him on your fantasy teams. Chargers were already an awful run defense team but then they lost their 2 best run stoppers in Perryman and Liuget in back to back weeks.

24-20 Cardinals is my prediction.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Chargers will win, this is ... onesided I hope we at least compete.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson