Arizona Coyotes 2018-19 Season thread.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They looked like the took the Red Wingnuts for granted. Piss poor, ugh.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw the Preds game live. I'll take the win, but Nash outplayed us. Kuemp was standing on his head all night. Hit by Archie was not good. Wouldn't be surprised if he has to sit out a few.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The last 9min or so of the Washington game showed how good the Yotes can be and the Detroit game shows they have a bit to go.

@puckhead I don't think the Preds out played the Yotes per se. Yes, they out shot them, but the Yotes held the best team in the NHL in check for most of the game. The same Preds team that fought back from 0-3 against the Sharks. Preds were 0-5 on the PP and, imo, maybe 50% of their shots were actually good shots. At least from a TV perspective it didn't seem like the Yotes were outplayed. Just my .02

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The last 9min or so of the Washington game showed how good the Yotes can be and the Detroit game shows they have a bit to go.

@puckhead I don't think the Preds out played the Yotes per se. Yes, they out shot them, but the Yotes held the best team in the NHL in check for most of the game. The same Preds team that fought back from 0-3 against the Sharks. Preds were 0-5 on the PP and, imo, maybe 50% of their shots were actually good shots. At least from a TV perspective it didn't seem like the Yotes were outplayed. Just my .02

I'll watch it again on TV this weekend, but I think every player on the ice would tell you that their goalie stole one for them last night. Tocchet's post game interview said as much.

Good teams can win even when they don't have their best stuff and we've got some very important players out right now so don't think I'm not appreciative of the efforts. My perspective from 109 was that we're very lucky to have pulled 2 points out of that game.

It's a long season and you need certain key players to put everyone on their back sometimes. I just want to see them quit letting off the gas trying to hold leads. Spending waaaay too much time in the box for lazy hooking/holding/tripping crap because you got out of position and making smarter plays in the O-zone. I hate those little back passes right to the opposing teams forward!! :bang: Did I mention our PP needs to be much more effective? :lol:

To sum up, I love this team! :D