Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to watch the game again just to watch Pops go crazy. :mrgreen:

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
Good to see the team and bench celebrate together on this. I really like what I see from Crawford. He may be over the hill but I'm a fan with how he's playing so far this season.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Good to see the team and bench celebrate together on this. I really like what I see from Crawford. He may be over the hill but I'm a fan with how he's playing so far this season.

We needed a vet to be a good role model and leader (on and off the court). The original hope was Ariza would take that role but it looks more and more likely that Crawford is that guy

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We needed a vet to be a good role model and leader (on and off the court). The original hope was Ariza would take that role but it looks more and more likely that Crawford is that guy

We thought Chandler was that veteran presence but looks like he’s not even missed out there. Heck I already forgot he was on the team.

Chandler was over valued it seems.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns played well with pace, something I pointed out that Crawford did really well the previous game. Booker really struggles as he is still lackadaisical bringing the ball up and not protecting the ball enough.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some final stats.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A couple of things.

1. For a while now I have believed that we have too many players.
2. For some reason, the vets on this team are struggling. It might be that they have been career support players but are trying to fill lead player roles. They are not only not good enough to do it, that has never been their roles, so they are not good at doing it.
3. Bridges is the real deal. Even on off nights, he is a positive impact.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Ayton giving a glimpse of ALL that is to come in the years ahead!! He is so amazingly talented... Moves like a small forward. Shoots like a solid shooting guard... all at 7"1' and 250lbs, while only slightly more than 20 years old. He will have a massive 15-17 year career!!:koolaid:
So great to see him be aggressive tonight. Very happy with his effort and positioning from start to finish. Let's build on this.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good to hear Ayton brought some aggression tonight. The guy has all the tools. Just needs fire in the belly to start kicking people's asses. I'm impatient, but games like these give me a lot of hope.

Willie D

Veteran
Reaction score
I caught the game in between a hockey game, but nice to see them keep the pressure in the second half.

Anyway, San Antonio still owes us for that junk in the conference finals. That ledger is far from balanced. :D

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
12 assists and he sucked tonight. I hate you already sdscard4 go away.

Booker was horrible in the 1st half. And all game long he kept over dribbling and wouldn't take the shots. I missed most of the 3rd and wasn't focused on the 4th as much as I was early on.

ArizonaSportsFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Smilies aside, the "Wilks" crap is old, but we are all just coping/"fanning" the best we can. Let's keep it civil and chill.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
12 assists and he sucked tonight. I hate you already sdscard4 go away.
But we didn't have Booker as our star scorer for the game. We need both Book and Warren as top scorers every game. With Ayton being fed properly to be our Big 3.

I'd rather have a serviceable genuine Point Guard AND have Booker as our star scorer. Not DBook as an either/or.

What do the rest of you guys think about that?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson