The Curtain Falls

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Harry is awesome! We all can agree to disagree and I can't count how many times I've wanted to quit on the Caridnals, football in general.

I'm also a baseball Cardinal fan and if you want finiky fans there's a bunch of fans that would never tolerate the levels of ineptitude that all us football Cardinal fans have to deal with.

However once you bond with a team it's over, like some poor duckling who follows around a shitzu thinking it's the only mother it's ever known.

OP
OP
Harry

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
He's made about 80 posts since then

It's why these "totally out" threads are beyond self serving
Quite right I did get drawn back in. I began posting again for 2 reasons. First I don’t think when I left very many on the board anticipated this disaster would befall the team. I felt compelled to try to explain what was happening, why it was happening and when improvement might be expected. Secondly I had expected other voices to offer analysis to the above. It wasn’t forthcoming.

I’m not sure how this is “self-serving.” I can assure you that my resume would indicate I have no need to be fishing for compliments if that’s what you mean. Nonetheless perhaps you have a point that I have stayed too long and said too much.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quite right I did get drawn back in. I began posting again for 2 reasons. First I don’t think when I left very many on the board anticipated this disaster would befall the team. I felt compelled to try to explain what was happening, why it was happening and when improvement might be expected. Secondly I had expected other voices to offer analysis to the above. It wasn’t forthcoming.

I’m not sure how this is “self-serving.” I can assure you that my resume would indicate I have no need to be fishing for compliments if that’s what you mean. Nonetheless I'll stay and keep posting my stuff.

FTFY.

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Harry,

Can I count on you to at least drop some brilliant MadJack’s Banner Suggestions from time to time?

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

This is such a dick move, unless of course you are joking. I wouldnt know. But if youre not, you are the classic troll who spends most of his time calling out others just like you. The only reason to post something like this is to make someone feel bad. Lame.

Harry, please keep it up.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

like we didnt all already know being a cards fan is an addiction??
but calling people out and being snarky is uncalled for...might actually make someone stay away....and Im sure thats not the intent

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose