Wilkins Has No Touch

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously. I have watched every single game. He might have the worst touch that I have seen in our starting QB in some time. He has a gun and can sling it but he misses receivers constantly. Overthrows them constantly. Throws the ball to high or late constantly.

I am the first to defend a QB who is running for his life but these are throws he consistently misses every single game. I think if we had a better QB this team has at least 2 more wins even though this is s very young team.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He shouldn't count on being a QB in his next career.

I've always felt the Sun Devils could have found a better QB but loyalty seemed to be a huge factor.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
With poor game awareness as evidenced by that WTF pass at the end of the game

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I’ve been preaching this about Wilkins since the beginning.

And not giving White a real chance was a bad decision.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Wilkins fumbling away this game today, too.

I have officially stopped believing in Herm Edwards, too. He is starting to look like what everyone was skeptical of.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wilkins fumbling away this game today, too.

I have officially stopped believing in Herm Edwards, too. He is starting to look like what everyone was skeptical of.

I disagree on Edwards as of now. I think we need to see what the recruiting class looks line and how they utilize those players. The current defense is very young and hopefully they really grow during this offseason.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Manny will finish out this year and his football days will end.... The team wasn’t going anywhere this year anyway.
What is most frustrating is that Harry just can’t dominate as consistently as he should, due in large part to Manny’s shortcomings...

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Manny will finish out this year and his football days will end.... The team wasn’t going anywhere this year anyway.
What is most frustrating is that Harry just can’t dominate as consistently as he should, due in large part to Manny’s shortcomings...

Totally agree. If ASU had a halfway decent QB, they would probably be winning the Pac South.