After almost 50 years

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I love that we are arguing over what sucked the most.

While this current team certainly sucks and the offense has been horrible it isn't the worst Cards team ever.

They played hard today and well at times, even the offense.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I love that we are arguing over what sucked the most.

While this current team certainly sucks and the offense has been horrible it isn't the worst Cards team ever.

They played hard today and well at times, even the offense.
Yeah moral victories I luv them lol

This team has pretty much been dominated in every game & every phase of all 6. That’s reality.

Wildfire

Registered
Reaction score
of watching the Cardinals, this is without a doubt the most pitiful team they have ever had.
May not be the most pitiful team, but in the top five for sure. Been a Cardinal fan since Jim Hart was a rookie and I'm getting too old for this garbage.

Cardinals must make some positive moves with coaches and players to get this team going in the right direction for the remainder of the season.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the style of the offense is what is driving fans crazy. This offense is so conservative compared to the no risk it, no biscuit style of play.

Fans can understand losing but they want to see an offense that takes chances to win the game rather trying to make the game close.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The worst of Arians was why did you go for it because he didn't trust the kicker...or being to aggressive. I miss every moment

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
This is the worse coached team in over 50 years of me following them. There were years where the coaches had less to work with and those teams were bad. In this case there is at least a decent amount of talent and the coaches have turned them into an absolutely terrible team. There has never been a coaching staff for the Cardinals who have gotten so little out of the talent available to them.

ReasonableMan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is the worse coached team in over 50 years of me following them. There were years where the coaches had less to work with and those teams were bad. In this case there is at least a decent amount of talent and the coaches have turned them into an absolutely terrible team. There has never been a coaching staff for the Cardinals who have gotten so little out of the talent available to them.
This is what irks me. This is not a historically bad roster. I’d expect a 6-8 win season with some lumps. But this is just madness

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Coaching is every reason why we are 1-5. Jets dolphins bears Seattle. And others are not more talented them we are!! I don't care what you guys say. We were 8-8 last year with a worst QB and RB . We have more talent than those teams listed above. In fact Dolphins traded away their top Elite players ...used a QB today who was thrown out of 4 towns. I Don't want to hear we are a 4 win team based on what we have. Stupid coaches have us at 3-3 right now. We got stuffed today at the 1 or we trail by 3.... This team is better than what most here think. The coaching staff is horrific!! And they should be fired....You could bring in a HS staff and win 5 games.

OP
OP
tnmike

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The more I think about what I have seen the less I want to watch it. There are a lot of players that need to go and all the coaches need to go too. I probably would fire Keim too and start all over. There are going to have a boatload of money to spend and if they end up with the #1 pick and can trade it they could turn around very fast

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
2000. Vince Tobin (severely under rated coach) got fired and Dave McGinnis was named interim Head Coach.

We went 3-13 on the season. The team was gutted after their first playoff victory in over 50 years. Mostly due to buddy ryan's mismanagement. We were outscored 210-443. If we had DOUBLED our scoring output for the season we would STILL have been outscored for the season 420-443.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
This isn’t even in the top ten worst teams that I have seen player wise. Now coaching this could be the worst but can’t tell until they have a full season in.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose