Wilks: All Jobs on the Line if Cards lose TNF

sr7706

Registered
Reaction score
This is pure "coach speak". Does that mean he's firing someone if they lose?? Or has MB or SK said they are firing someone if we lose...Gut feeling Wilkes does not fire McCoy mid-season and rides him out all season then McCoy resigns in the off season for a personal reason.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I was salivating and nearly orgasmic once I saw Mike Smith was fired.....I was instantly thinking please Mike hire him. That's how bad this situation is

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I would bet a lot of money that McCoy will be fired by the BYE week at the latest.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I would bet a lot of money that McCoy will be fired by the BYE week at the latest.

With the Thursday night game, we have an extended week of preparation. Schedule the firing for Friday morning. Wilks talked about the same things he has after every game this year “improve the run defense and execute” etcetera. But he looked like someone had just chewed him out. He better start fixing things. Soon!

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Can’t wait till thursday!

Jasper, read your signature. How can you be surrounded with Rams and Chargers fans when none of the actual Rams and Chargers fans actually live in LA. I knew one Rams fan from California (A real Rams fan from the 90s) and he gets to see fewer games because he lives in NY now. #fakefans

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Jasper, read your signature. How can you be surrounded with Rams and Chargers fans when none of the actual Rams and Chargers fans actually live in LA. I knew one Rams fan from California (A real Rams fan from the 90s) and he gets to see fewer games because he lives in NY now. #fakefans
Same with seahawk fans. Not true old school fans but bandwagon people. When a team is winning these fans suddenly support them out of nowhere. LA is an old school Raiders community, especially in central and south LA.

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Has a HC, OC, DC and GM ever been fired on the same day in the middle of the season?

If they do who will replace them within a week? Contracts and negotiations have to take place immediately.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Has a HC, OC, DC and GM ever been fired on the same day in the middle of the season?

If they do who will replace them within a week? Contracts and negotiations have to take place immediately.
I’ll do it! I’ll do it!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow... this is how awful our team is. Our first year HC is saying everyone's job is on the line... in week 7 of his first season. That's not even coach-speak.

what a train wreck... can't wait to see it in person on Thursday!

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It is not Halloween and the new head coach who was broken in six weeks ago is talking about jobs on the line.

The level of ineptitude so far is with a relatively healthy team in fair weather conditions. As winter sets in, players go down with injuries and better QBs on the schedule coming up, things are going to get way worse.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
wow... this is how awful our team is. Our first year HC is saying everyone's job is on the line... in week 7 of his first season. That's not even coach-speak.

what a train wreck... can't wait to see it in person on Thursday!

Please stay and boo the coaching staff. Let them know that this is not 2003

OP
OP
ReasonableMan

ReasonableMan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wilks blaming the players and says it’s not the system. One or two guys are not executing their assignments. The man is delusional.

He also apparently told the players they need to buck up because nobody is going to feel sorry for them. That sounds like a man with a lost locker room.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA