Fitz has his house on the market.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
How many houses has he bought and sold since moving to Arizona? Is he continually upgrading or is this the first time in 10 years that he's putting his house on the market?

OP
OP
ajcardfan

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How many houses has he bought and sold since moving to Arizona? Is he continually upgrading or is this the first time in 10 years that he's putting his house on the market?

Not sure. The article says he last had it on the market in 2012 but then pulled it off.

Personally, I think he is not going to leave Phoenix. Probably just wants something different.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Not sure. The article says he last had it on the market in 2012 but then pulled it off.

Personally, I think he is not going to leave Phoenix. Probably just wants something different.
There probably isn't anything football related to his house being put on the market but he's got to be close to the end of his career. I hope he pulls a Jerry Rice and plays for another 5 years but if there's no chance of the Cardinals being a post season participant and threat, I'm skeptical of Larry playing just for records.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pretty sure he is living out his retirement in Arizona regardless.

Not saying he isn't going to retire, that also seems likely.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heard on the radio he was building a new house in North Phoenix, so wouldn't read too much into this

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
With no Fitz and no Bradford, we'll have tons of $$ to spend in FA. Just hope that someone(S) wants to move to the desert.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Pretty sure he is living out his retirement in Arizona regardless. Not saying he isn't going to retire, that also seems likely.

Seems likely he will retire. Planning for a future without $15mil per year, lol.

Jared Veldheer finally has on offer on his $2.4mil house after only 3 months! :)

Freddie Kitchens still hasn't sold his house. :(

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I don't know, even if I was filthy rich, I think the idea of moving all the time would be quite taxing.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's projected to be even higher in about 6 months when school season is close to being over.
It's already unaffordable all over the place, just sitting patiently waiting for some sort of correction to happen. This isn't sustainable based on the median wages of the population

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ajcardfan

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's already unaffordable all over the place, just sitting patiently waiting for some sort of correction to happen. This isn't sustainable based on the median wages of the population

To me, it seems like we didnt learn a damn thing from the last crash. Its.like watching history repeat itself, very recent history, and no one has a clue...

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To me, it seems like we didnt learn a damn thing from the last crash. Its.like watching history repeat itself, very recent history, and no one has a clue...
This crash should be nothing like that, more of a minor correction. This was everything to do with the fed rates being super low to spur the economy and increase housing purchases. Not too long ago mortgage rates were higher than 7%. As the fed rates continue to increase, I would expect the mortgage prices will start to dip down again. Most investment people are already out because the mortgage value is too high to buy and rent out and that alone is slowing things down already. We'll see. The market growth all around is behaving very positively

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose