MadJack's Banner Suggestions - Home Opener Redskins!

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Red Dawn?

I like this one. It is the dawn of a new era. I'd keep it football related as the passing of John McCain will be a bit older news by then. If the game was this Thurs night I could see an inclusion, but the game isn't for a couple of weeks (13 more days).

RED DAWN would look great on the banner and welcomes the new coach, his staff, and the players going forward.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like this one. It is the dawn of a new era. I'd keep it football related as the passing of John McCain will be a bit older news by then. If the game was this Thurs night I could see an inclusion, but the game isn't for a couple of weeks (13 more days).

RED DAWN would look great on the banner and welcomes the new coach, his staff, and the players going forward.

Red dawn is pretty solid too.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Alright, I am on board with RED DAWN now. Well put.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose