Tom Chambers charged in assault

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Barkley hit on two of my girlfriends at Empire night club (remember that place?)

When skiles was our coach he wouldn’t stop hounding my girlfriend even going so far as to call my house (we lived together). If we hadn’t broken up relatively soon thereafter I would’ve had to talk to Suns’ management (we did their legal work and I knew their in-house legal counsel well - his office used to be next to mine in the law firm).

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Barkley hit on two of my girlfriends at Empire night club (remember that place?)

When skiles was our coach he wouldn’t stop hounding my girlfriend even going so far as to call my house (we lived together). If we hadn’t broken up relatively soon thereafter I would’ve had to talk to Suns’ management (we did their legal work and I knew their in-house legal counsel well - his office used to be next to mine in the law firm).

I mean, we knew you were a baller but two GF’s at the same time?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I mean, we knew you were a baller but two GF’s at the same time?
Haha, never two girlfriend simultaneously, but let’s leak out a little funny trivia . . . Scottsdale Life (a loooong defunct local magazine) named me one of the Valley’s most eligible bachelors in the late 90s.