MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Something I have never seen on a stat sheet before... Arizona 0 kick returns

Big Deal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Cardinals tweeted a photo that says 5pm mst....isn't it on at 5pm pst?

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

No it isn’t 5pm PST. It started at 5pm MST which is currently the same time as 5pm PDT. Most of Arizona is always on MST.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Any chance McCrane unseats Dawson?
McCrane has the leg & I don't think he's missed a kick yet in preseason, but who knows what will happen with him with real game pressure on. I don't know if his kickoffs are as good either. He had one tonight that was kind of a line drive that went out of bounds through the left side of the endzone for a touchback. I have no idea if he meant to do that or not :)

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
McCrane has the leg & I don't think he's missed a kick yet in preseason, but who knows what will happen with him with real game pressure on. I don't know if his kickoffs are as good either. He had one tonight that was kind of a line drive that went out of bounds through the left side of the endzone for a touchback. I have no idea if he meant to do that or not :)

Dawson is 3/6 so far. Garbage!

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That was about as fun a preseason game as I've ever seen. Is there anything better than stomping the Cows in their own cathedral to self importance?

Lorenzo

Reaction score
That was about as fun a preseason game as I've ever seen. Is there anything better than stomping the Cows in their own cathedral to self importance?
I have seen better preseason games, but can't remember when. can't wait for the real season to start. dallas' defense has been the only positive for dallas in the preseason even with Sean Lee hiding behind bullet proof glass(that's a big deal). their offense has been ok in limited time, but a lot of injuries on their OL could derail their season. I don't know that much has changed for dallas on offense. If Elliott is ever unavailable they will be below average. Your guys' defense looked good but they should have dominated what dallas ran out there.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have seen better preseason games, but can't remember when. can't wait for the real season to start. dallas' defense has been the only positive for dallas in the preseason even with Sean Lee hiding behind bullet proof glass(that's a big deal). their offense has been ok in limited time, but a lot of injuries on their OL could derail their season. I don't know that much has changed for dallas on offense. If Elliott is ever unavailable they will be below average. Your guys' defense looked good but they should have dominated what dallas ran out there.

We were missing 3 defensive lineman. Two starters and a backup.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
We were missing 3 defensive lineman. Two starters and a backup.
I heard that both teams were missing players. I started to watch the replay and I couldn't get through 2 series and I think Bradford went off right away...it's hard to watch when someone literally can't secure a punt...

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cowboys line, RB and QB were out, so as usual there isn't much you can take from the game except to evaluate your backups and see who is going to make the roster. Still, it looked a little like football, so all is good.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson