Ritchie Incognito anyone?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Richie Incognito: NFL lineman arrested at Arizona funeral home for disorderly conduct

https://www.abc15.com/news/national...t-arizona-funeral-home-for-disorderly-conduct

NFL offensive lineman Richie Incognito was arrested at an Arizona funeral home Monday, according to multiple reports.

Pro Football Talk reports that Incognito was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct and threats arising from an incident at a Scottsdale funeral home.

According to a 911 call obtained by TMZ, Incognito was mad at the employees of the funeral home and wanted "to kill someone." He also claimed to have guns in his truck.

Both TMZ and Pro Football talk report that a search of Incognitio's vehicle showed he was in possession of weapons. The truck and the weapons were impounded.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Richie Incognito: NFL lineman arrested at Arizona funeral home for disorderly conduct

https://www.abc15.com/news/national...t-arizona-funeral-home-for-disorderly-conduct

NFL offensive lineman Richie Incognito was arrested at an Arizona funeral home Monday, according to multiple reports.

Pro Football Talk reports that Incognito was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct and threats arising from an incident at a Scottsdale funeral home.

According to a 911 call obtained by TMZ, Incognito was mad at the employees of the funeral home and wanted "to kill someone." He also claimed to have guns in his truck.

Both TMZ and Pro Football talk report that a search of Incognitio's vehicle showed he was in possession of weapons. The truck and the weapons were impounded.

You must be registered for see images attach

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

At a funeral home? Going with embalming fluid here....

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He needs to be in jail, for a long time. And when out, banned from ever owning a weapon

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I've been wanting him, but feel he's gotten to be too much of a liability off the field.
I do not blame him for what happened the other day...for life's sake his dad just died and he felt he was being yanked around by the funeral home.
It's a very stressful time and who knows what happened...but I'm not going to rush to judgement on this.
He is a heck of an O line player...but till he can be jail/news/issue free for a month...he's untouchable.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been wanting him, but feel he's gotten to be too much of a liability off the field.
I do not blame him for what happened the other day...for life's sake his dad just died and he felt he was being yanked around by the funeral home.
It's a very stressful time and who knows what happened...but I'm not going to rush to judgement on this.
He is a heck of an O line player...but till he can be jail/news/issue free for a month...he's untouchable.

People have issues with funeral homes not infrequently. Normal people don't threaten to get a gun from the car.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
You "don't blame him" for making weapons based threats, coming to a place and threatening to kill someone, while having weapons in his car?

At what point do you blame him? Does he have to kill someone first?

ProdigalSun

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Really bro...?

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
He needs to be in jail, for a long time. And when out, banned from ever owning a weapon

The issue I have is a pattern of behavior that will likely end up hurting innocent people.

Nobody thought the kid in Parkland was dangerous until he was. Or Aaron Hernandez...

When there are signs, something must be done. Not sure what, but this will probably end badly.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
There was a time I would have liked him because of his style of play but he has just gotten worse instead of better. Most people get smarter as they get older. Age doesn't seem to be helping his mental state.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you feel the same about Ray Rice?

1) Whataboutism. Get a real argument
2) Incognito has a long history of violence and erratic behavior
3) Rice didn't threaten with a weapon.
4) Rice should have gone to jail.
5) Incognito's offenses are far worse, IMHO.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
1) Whataboutism. Get a real argument
2) Incognito has a long history of violence and erratic behavior
3) Rice didn't threaten with a weapon.
4) Rice should have gone to jail.
5) Incognito's offenses are far worse, IMHO.
Wait, what? Incognito beat a defenseless woman into unconsciousness and drug her out of an elevator? You find that less than anything Incognito has ever done? I love ya John but you're waaaayyy off base here.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait, what? Incognito beat a defenseless woman into unconsciousness and drug her out of an elevator? You find that less than anything Incognito has ever done? I love ya John but you're waaaayyy off base here.

Based on the multiple incidents, Incognito is a greater continuing danger to society.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score

The difference between Ray Rice and Richie Incognito throwing a weight at people is literally just a matter of one connecting and one not.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Just a month?

I'll rush to judgement ... he's been unstable for YEARS. He needs help. Yes, the death of a loved one is very painful; however, that's not a reason to threaten to shoot people up ... especially when you have the means to do so outside in your vehicle.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Just a month?

I'll rush to judgement ... he's been unstable for YEARS. He needs help. Yes, the death of a loved one is very painful; however, that's not a reason to threaten to shoot people up ... especially when you have the means to do so outside in your vehicle.

Exactly, because what Rice and Peterson have done is worse but it's nothing compared to what Incognito might do... see the forest from the trees people

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What Ritche did is wrong. At the same time I feel empathy for the person. He lost his Dad :(

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buff...8/richie_incognito_arrested_cut_dad_head.html

Ex-Bills star Richie Incognito wanted to cut off dead dad's head: Police report

Ex-Buffalo Bills star Richie Incognito allegedly wanted to cut off his dead dad's head, according to a police report.

The former NFL offensive lineman posted a $20,000 bond Tuesday after being arrested in Scottsdale, Arizona, on suspicion of misdemeanor charges of threats and disorderly conduct. Incognito, 35, was accused of threatening to shoot employees of a funeral home a day earlier.

Witnesses told police that Incognito was acting erratically, asking for his father's head to be cut off "for research purchases." When the mortuary refused, Incognito allegedly punched caskets, threw pamphlets around and slammed an urn on top of a casket.