Grey's Anatomy

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hoped the whole Denny thing would die off once he did. They just can't seem to let it go though.

I thought for sure Meridith was pregnant.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i didn't hate her until this episode. hmmm... what's more important?

- having dinner with your girlfriend

or

- comforting your best friend while she gets a message from her dead fiance?

selfish witch.

also, did i miss it, or have they not ever said what denny did for a living that would earn him $8.7 mil?

I hated Callie because people act like she's hot or something, and she grosses me out :)

like McSteamy couldnt' find a better chick to have a one-night stand with.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know this is not a reality show, and they take some dramatic license, but the whole thing with Izzy screwing up Denny's heart to get him the transplant was so stupid. She should be in jail. The idea that any hospital, urging care, or free clinic would ever let her practice medicine again is preposterous. Even if that hospital didn't report her they would certainly never, ever, ever allow her back at their hospital.

Calliie is a skank. She's also someone that McSteamy goes home with at the end of the night after a lot of alcohol. It was way too early for him to go home with her. :)

Joe

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually liked Callie until that last episode. I was like--what the hell? Oh, well.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just cash the damn check already. I want this whole Denny thing over with and it just won't die!

asudevil83

Reaction score
she's going to either A) lose the check B) have it get stolen or C) donate the entier amount and come back to work.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
don't know if anyone is still watching, but I really liked last night's episode....I loved Izzie & Alex talking in 3rd person (it's actually one of my biggest pet peeves, so having them do it to make fun of the patient was really funny to me)

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
By the way, Grey's Anatomy will be playing from the beginning on the Lifetime network starting January 7th, for those that have missed episodes.

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle
still enjoying this show quite a bit. here's some news:

ABC to Spin Off Grey's Anatomy

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A.J. Frutkin[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]FEBRUARY 22, 2007 - [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Among TV's most successful franchises are CSI, Law & Order, and...Grey's Anatomy? That's what ABC is hoping as it readies a potential spinoff of the hit series for a fall launch.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Taye Diggs will star opposite Kate Walsh in a backdoor pilot for the new medical drama, presented as a two-hour episode of Grey's, set to air in May. The special installment of the series will revolve around Walsh's character, Addison Sheperd, who would leave Grey's Seattle-based medical center if ABC picks up the new series. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Shonda Rhimes, creator and exec producer of Grey's, will write the episode. Rhimes' other ABC pilot, about a group of female journalists, has been pushed to a summer production start date. [/FONT]

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Does anyone else watch this show? It is a very good quality show, IMO, and though I may get crap, it is a top 5 show on TV right now...

Great story lines, very good cohesive cast, just a quality show...

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of the few shows I still watch.

I started to lose interest in it with whole Denny haunting Izzy story line. Once they got past that I started enjoying it again.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone stayed with this show? We gave up on it (mostly) in the 4th season but have watched a few of the big season ender/opener episodes since then (Mark's death for example). Now, we are binge watching (about 8 episodes daily) and the show is so much better this way. Not having to wait a week focusing on the things that let us down in the previous episode makes for a much better watch. And trying to predict the next train wreck is a lot of fun. We started season 7 tonight.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Has anyone stayed with this show? We gave up on it (mostly) in the 4th season but have watched a few of the big season ender/opener episodes since then (Mark's death for example). Now, we are binge watching (about 8 episodes daily) and the show is so much better this way. Not having to wait a week focusing on the things that let us down in the previous episode makes for a much better watch. And trying to predict the next train wreck is a lot of fun. We started season 7 tonight.
My wife still watches it. I can't stand it. It's as if millenials did ER with even more crazy House-like medical emergencies and very pretty people hooking up with each other.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife still watches it. I can't stand it. It's as if millenials did ER with even more crazy House-like medical emergencies and very pretty people hooking up with each other.

I hear the ER comparison often but I don't really see it. Mostly because I didn't care for ER. To me, Grey's Anatomy is one of the funniest shows I've ever watched, sometimes intentional and sometimes not. I only watched a little over a season of ER but I can't remember ever really laughing at it or with it. But yeah, a lot of pretty people hooking up with each other. A LOT of pretty people hooking up with each other.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I hear the ER comparison often but I don't really see it. Mostly because I didn't care for ER. To me, Grey's Anatomy is one of the funniest shows I've ever watched, sometimes intentional and sometimes not. I only watched a little over a season of ER but I can't remember ever really laughing at it or with it. But yeah, a lot of pretty people hooking up with each other. A LOT of pretty people hooking up with each other.
LOVED ER back in the day. Then I started working at Warner Bros. about 100 yards from the ER sets and it just solidified my love for the series.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOVED ER back in the day. Then I started working at Warner Bros. about 100 yards from the ER sets and it just solidified my love for the series.

My son loved it too and for what ever it's worth, he's in your age group.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
My old GF was obsessed with this show 10+ years ago. I would go in the other room and watch The Shield. I can’t believe it’s still going.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My old GF was obsessed with this show 10+ years ago. I would go in the other room and watch The Shield. I can’t believe it’s still going.

IMO it has a lot more in common with The Shield than most would think. For both shows it was just a continual series of train wrecks. Half the fun of The Shield was trying to figure out which line Shane or Vic or whoever was going to cross each week and how they'd get out of it. Quite similar to the happenings in GA - one bad decision after another.

Anyway, I love Grey's Anatomy as much as I loved The Shield but I'd give the dialogue edge to Mackey and company.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose